AC Milan vs. Liverpool - Champions League Final

Mike23

CAGiversary!
I'm very excited for this game. Should be an absolute thriller. I'm pulling for Milan and I predict a 2-1 win behind the genius of Kaka. Anyone else gonna watch?

Football haters need not apply.

I may watch, if I knew what channel it'll be on and when. I'm not a hardcore football fan, but I like to catch an match here and there. Wasn't Milan wrapped up in that big scandal a couple of years ago? Or was that another Italian team?

Cool, I'll probably watch it than. though I wish it was a little later since that's like 11:00 AM for me here in California. Damn I need a summer job.:cry:

fucking about time a soccer thread came up. I played 10 years with 3 years college level.

I want to go for AC Milan. Kaka is just outstanding, and I hate Peter Crouch and his stupid ass robot celebration.

But Gerrad (sp) is just a beast sometime so I know it wont be a easy win for AC Milan.

AC Milan, Now with 230 LB of extra Ronaldo!

[quote name='hootie']AC Milan, yes!

But, of all of the goals of the 07 UEFA CL Cup, this http://youtube.com/watch?v=kR1DAkd91vg was easily the best.

Kaka for the mf'ing win.[/quote]Yeah, that was sweet. Reminds me of Michael Vick with that run against the Vikings, only more skillful. Kaka is one graceful, gangly motherfucker. I wanted Gerrard to win though.

[quote name='Soodmeg']I hate Peter Crouch and his stupid ass robot celebration.[/quote]

TheCrouch.gif

I wanna see a dance off between Kaka and Crouch. Everytime Kaka scores a goal and celebrates, he reminds me of those inflatable air dancers they have at festivities:

dancer-flyguy-28-092005.jpg

Wasn't as good as I hoped for, but I guess the "better" team won (the one who could make the best of their opportunities)...Crouch shoulda started though, otherwise they gots a flat strike team that just waits for Gerrard to pull some magic out his ass.

[quote name='hootie']
TheCrouch.gif
[/quote]

Crouch is a good player and his height makes him a big threat in front of goal. But he is pretty slow and doesnt have the greatest of dribbling skill.

bread's done
Back