AC:WW "Could not save" message?

Chrissi

CAGiversary!
So I went to shut down my AC:WW. I press start and tell it to save and exit, and after a couple of seconds it says could not save. Turn off power and re-insert card. Well, I hadn't removed the card, it was still in... so I turn off the power and restart.

When I come into the game later, there's this mole berating me about not saving my game!

Has this happened to anyone else? I really don't want this to happen too often. Thankfully I hadn't done much this time, but there have been other times when I've done a LOAD of things, and not being able to save? That would suck. Is something faulty here? I just got my DS Lite yesterday, and the Animal Crossing game too.

Resetti happens any time you shut off without saving, so that's not an issue. I am totally addicted to AC:WW and (knock on wood) haven't seen that error in months of play-- if that really is a brand new copy of the game, return it immediately!!! this is NOT a game you want to have saving issues with down the road, and it sounds like your copy is at the very best, flaky.

bread's done
Back