AC:WW Discussion Thread - Visits/Trades/etc.

[quote name='Doylerulez']I'm having a meteor storm now (10 shooting stars since 8:10 ET) Gates are open. Will keep them open till I go out in about an hour (10:00ish).

Triforce for cataloging welcome.

added jfunkdpg, I think I have iheartmetal as well.[/QUOTE]

add me! im adding you!

Hey guys, I just joined the forums and was wondering if anyone wanted to get some foreign peaches, trade for some rare Mario items, or *cough*help me get Nookington's*cough*. So, reply or PM me tomorrow with a time and I'll open these gates!

Code: 4123-9307-5710
Name: Jeff
Town: Swingole

The extra rare Mario items I have are the 1-up Mushroom, Starman, Fire Bar, and Flagpole. I'd love to trade all four of these for one of those early Wi-Fi bonus Mario coins (at least I think they were Mario coins... they were Mario something). Anyone have an extra they want to trade?

[quote name='Cheezeman3000']Hey guys, I just joined the forums and was wondering if anyone wanted to get some foreign peaches, trade for some rare Mario items, or *cough*help me get Nookington's*cough*. So, reply or PM me tomorrow with a time and I'll open these gates!

Code: 4123-9307-5710
Name: Jeff
Town: Swingole

The extra rare Mario items I have are the 1-up Mushroom, Starman, Fire Bar, and Flagpole. I'd love to trade all four of these for one of those early Wi-Fi bonus Mario coins (at least I think they were Mario coins... they were Mario something). Anyone have an extra they want to trade?[/QUOTE]
PM Sent

And im still looking for other towns to visit. I've got to get some other fruits (I've got oranges), and maybe exchange catalog items (I'm especially looking for exotic or ranch furniture) If anyone's interested, send a PM

Also, I have a nintendo bench. I'm not sure if that's a part of the set you're looking for dramon, but I'd be happy to buy it for you (its really cheap)

[quote name='iheartmetal']damn this thread is dying[/QUOTE]

It's died many times before and always comes back. How else do you get to over 100 pages?

My town is really starting to come along. I just have to pay off that last loan from Nook and I can start working on HRA points and 'the grid' in earnest. Give me a few more weeks.

hey, i just got an open spot in my town. did anyone have a good neighbor just move. i guess im just asking everyone who the last person to move from their town was, so we can connect and i get them.

The last neighbor that left my town was Pippy (female rabbit, peppy personality), who wasn't bad.
On a side note, there's a crown for sale at the Able sisters in my town today if someone has 1,000,000 bells and wants one. I have one already, but a royal crown...

Hmm... I'm hoping someone here can help with this.My friend and I connect on wifi a lot, visiting eachother's towns... well lately all we're doing is swapping residents when critters move. I now have Goose for what I think is the 4th freakin time... and I'm about to lose it! Has anyone else had this problem?? Is there a way to stop it and get NEW residents and not the same ones over and over?

*edit* Well I can;t seem to win... trying to piss Kid Cat off, so was hitting him with the net... apparently he's into pain... he said he should be steamed, but it felt sort of good! LMAO!

[quote name='PleasantOne']Hmm... I'm hoping someone here can help with this.My friend and I connect on wifi a lot, visiting eachother's towns... well lately all we're doing is swapping residents when critters move. I now have Goose for what I think is the 4th freakin time... and I'm about to lose it! Has anyone else had this problem?? Is there a way to stop it and get NEW residents and not the same ones over and over?

*edit* Well I can;t seem to win... trying to piss Kid Cat off, so was hitting him with the net... apparently he's into pain... he said he should be steamed, but it felt sort of good! LMAO![/quote] Well, the neighbor who moves out is random, so hitting them isn't going to do anything in regards to getting them to leave. When one of your characters leave, they become your trading neighbor, so the next person you connect with will get them if they have an open space. You best bet for a new character altogether is not to connect to your friend until you get a new random character in your own game, which is usually within 2 days. Or connect with someone else and hope for the best. Anchovy left my village this morning, so he would be my trading neighbor right now.

[quote name='Doylerulez']Well, the neighbor who moves out is random, so hitting them isn't going to do anything in regards to getting them to leave. When one of your characters leave, they become your trading neighbor, so the next person you connect with will get them if they have an open space. You best bet for a new character altogether is not to connect to your friend until you get a new random character in your own game, which is usually within 2 days. Or connect with someone else and hope for the best. Anchovy left my village this morning, so he would be my trading neighbor right now.[/QUOTE]

even if you dont have an open spot, you get someone who moves in line to move in next... for example, right now my town is full, but if we connected right now anchovy would be my next neighbor when someone moved out. the only way to change that is to connect with someone else.

my gf and i swap neighbors a lot, so now we kind of plan it out so we get random neihbors and avoid eachother for a few days when we want or think someone is about to go. it sucks not being able to connect all the time, but it sucks even more getting the same shitty neihbors over and over, ive had portia 3 or 4 times now and i cant wait for that bitch to move out.

Slow thread as far as visiting goes, I'll have my gates open for a couple hours if anyone needs a fruit. Still hoping to add a triforce to my catalog if someone who has one stops by.

I'll probably be on later tonight, like in a couple of hours. I really need to get back into this, since once November rolls around, I should have every bug/fish. I've been slacking off lately, so I have about 10 or so fish I need to get before September.

hmm, after 5 days camping where checking on my town became a chore, im reilizing this game is almost becoming work. If someone can try to convince me to keep this game, go for it, but otherwise, I am willing to trade/sell my copy

Another thing is, you have to set a goal in this game. You can't just run around doing whatever. It really helps to say like "I'm going to collect every fossil in this game" then work towards that. The goals I set are: A. Get every house upgrade. B. Donate every fish/bug. and C. Have millions of bells.

I'm playing right now if anyone wants to come visit my town, just PM me or post here, as my gates are not currently open.

(Or I'll visit your town, I don't care.)

[quote name='yukine']Anyone got any of this stuff?

Furniture:

Tabletop Game
Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Complex Machine
Lab Bench
Lab Wall
[/QUOTE]

I think I've got some of that. When can you meet up online?

I'll see if I can have my gates open tonight since I'll have a hurricane to go through tonight. be sure to check out rodimus donut here on CAG since he just got the game as well.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I'll see if I can have my gates open tonight since I'll have a hurricane to go through tonight. be sure to check out rodimus donut here on CAG since he just got the game as well.[/quote]

Okay. Tybee is going to be opening his gates at around 8:00 EST, since he is ordering me some stuff. And then I'll be opening my gates to order him some stuff and for him to come and pick it up.

Animal Crossing night!

[quote name='yukine']Okay. Tybee is going to be opening his gates at around 8:00 EST, since he is ordering me some stuff. And then I'll be opening my gates to order him some stuff and for him to come and pick it up.

Animal Crossing night![/QUOTE]

awsome, I'll check in and leave my game onwhile I get a large art project done.

Furniture:

Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

Edit: Added colors -- oooooooh.

If you have any of this stuff, PM me a list of things you need and we can do a trade.

[quote name='yukine']Furniture:

Lefty Lucky Cat
Medicine Chest
Modern Wardrobe
Siphon
Jukebox
Lily-Pad Table
Rock Guitar

Red Corner
Blue Corner
Ringside Seating
Boxing Ring Mat

Satellite
Lunar Rover
Moon
Rocket
Lunar Horizon
Lunar Surface

Orange Cone
Traffic Cone
Saw Horse
Detour Arrow
Manhole Cover
Steam Roller
Blue Tarp
Closed Road

Edit: Added colors -- oooooooh.

If you have any of this stuff, PM me a list of things you need and we can do a trade.[/QUOTE]

I've got a lot of that. I'll work up a list of my own and maybe we can do some trading.

It gets bumped to the front page whenever someone posts, which is still fairly often. I don't see anything wrong with having a lot of posts unless you have your settings to display 2000 posts per page.

bread's done
Back