Access to Demo for Playstation Move Heroes for PS Reward Members (YMMV)

AoA

Ace of Aces
Just got an email for early access to the demo for PSMove Heroes. Email says...

You just earned early access to the demo for PlayStation®Move Heroes. It's all because of your Tier status. This is an exclusive deal for PlayStation®Rewards members like yourself. But luck has nothing to do with this. You've reached a Tier and are being rewarded with a first try at one of the hottest games of the year.

So if anyone's a member of this, check your email today for the code to enter. It says code expires 3-1-11, so I don't know if that means if everyone gets the Demo next Tuesday (3-1) with the regular PSN update.

Not really a deal, but it is free and I guess its a heads up to check your email.

[quote name='gravel']I think PS+ is the next group to get access to the demo, and that is 3/1. Is PS rewards still in beta?[/QUOTE]

Still in beta and still broken. My status hasn't updated in months despite playing a couple new games and completing about 15 quests. :bomb:

I really think the PS Rewards progress is based on money spent in the PSN store, becuase my massive jumps were always related to me going nuts on purchases (like the 11 for 11 sale).

I'm up to 2nd level of rewards. 1 more to go, the 2nd level's dynamic theme of cartoony Ratchet and Clank in their spaceship is not too shabby.

[quote name='AoA']I really think the PS Rewards progress is based on money spent in the PSN store, becuase my massive jumps were always related to me going nuts on purchases (like the 11 for 11 sale).

I'm up to 2nd level of rewards. 1 more to go, the 2nd level's dynamic theme of cartoony Ratchet and Clank in their spaceship is not too shabby.[/QUOTE]

Money counts but playing new games for the first time and the quests do as well. I'm at 70% even though I haven't bought anything, and I've seen a ton of "you have completed a quest" notifications but absolutely no progress.

bread's done
Back