Ace Combat 5 Bundle 129.99 - OOS

If you don't want the game and are lucky enough to find a used stick, EB sells them for $30 (sticks only, no game). I just saw a used pair at my EB today and almost bought it but I already had a complete AC5 bundle.

[quote name='norkusa']If you don't want the game and are lucky enough to find a used stick, EB sells them for $30 (sticks only, no game). I just saw a used pair at my EB today and almost bought it but I already had a complete AC5 bundle.[/QUOTE]

$30 bucks for used sticks..?

WOW. I wish there was some way to locate these through their (poor) online tracker.

I'd love to get a pair of sticks but not at 120 bucks, espically since I got AC 5 for a few cents thanks to a Sears misprint and a CC price match.

[quote name='norkusa']If you don't want the game and are lucky enough to find a used stick, EB sells them for $30 (sticks only, no game). I just saw a used pair at my EB today and almost bought it but I already had a complete AC5 bundle.[/QUOTE]

$30 bucks for used sticks..?

WOW. I wish there was some way to locate these through their (poor) online tracker.

I'd love to get a pair of sticks but not at 120 bucks, espically since I got AC 5 for a few cents thanks to a Sears misprint and a CC price match.

Do the sticks have some kind of official name I should ask about when I call EB, or should I just ask for the "AC 5 flight sticks"?

Sorry to bump this...but anyone have a damn idea where I can get one of these?And not on Ebay?

I dod make a thread in the request forum and got ZERO replies.

bread's done
Back