Ace Combat 5 w/ Flightstick for $69 used at Game Crazy

I don't know on that bundle but everyone ought to keep checking at your GC's. I do mine and they keep getting in new games that are apart of the recent markdown/clearance prices. Just picked up a brand new, sealed Time Crisis 4 (Crisis Zone) w/guncon2 for $17.99 tonite. They had sold theirs when the sale first started weeks ago but this is the 2nd one they've gotten in during the past week. The first was kept by a clerk but they held this one for me until I came back into the store and surprised me with it. They had kept it behind the counter for me without me even asking/ordering - I guess that is a sign that either I A) go in there entirely too damn much, B) Spend too much there, or C) All of the Above. Made for real nice customer service anyways.

Next time I'm in there I'll look for this bundle but I don't remember seeing it. They do have several Tekken 5 bundles with the sticks that I keep hoping get marked way down, same with the XBOX Steel Battalion bundle.

TexTuna

I've experienced the same thing. I've gone to the GC near me around me at least once a week for the last 4 weeks, each time looking and asking for DDS I. This last time, they had a copy, and I asked them, "Are you guys still getting these sorts of games in?" The clerk said, "That game has been on display for the last month." When I told her I always ask for it, and have always looked around, she shrugged and had no idea why it wasn't seen before.

[quote name='TexTuna']I don't know on that bundle but everyone ought to keep checking at your GC's. I do mine and they keep getting in new games that are apart of the recent markdown/clearance prices. Just picked up a brand new, sealed Time Crisis 4 (Crisis Zone) w/guncon2 for $17.99 tonite. They had sold theirs when the sale first started weeks ago but this is the 2nd one they've gotten in during the past week. The first was kept by a clerk but they held this one for me until I came back into the store and surprised me with it. They had kept it behind the counter for me without me even asking/ordering - I guess that is a sign that either I A) go in there entirely too damn much, B) Spend too much there, or C) All of the Above. Made for real nice customer service anyways.

Next time I'm in there I'll look for this bundle but I don't remember seeing it. They do have several Tekken 5 bundles with the sticks that I keep hoping get marked way down, same with the XBOX Steel Battalion bundle.

TexTuna[/QUOTE]

dam,gamecrazy always have amazing price.Too bad there no gamecrazy near my home. :cry: I bought it $130 new at ebgames and it was worth it.

yeah, I taiko drum master for the PS2 there for $17.99. I say keep looking around there, got some good deals going and i'm gonna look for that time crisis lol.

yeah...it seems like 2 years ago, eb had some insane deals, then gamestop w/ their 2 for 1, now, it's all about game crazy. Nice! Any employees know how much a NEW ace combat 5 w/ stick bundle costs?

I hear it is...just as much as a guitar, a steel battalion stick, or any other peripheral that really gives you the experience.

[quote name='briansraregames']The new Ace Combat 5 bundles are $89.95 ...if you can find one.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's the catch. Nobody carries these things anymore and the last time I saw a new one in a store was about a year ago. If you do find one though, buy it.

As far as if paying extra for the stick is worth it, it definitely is. I've had the stick for a while now and it makes the game so much more enjoyable. I love how the rumble on it kicks in when you go REALLY fast...feels like I'm really flying a jet. Plus, you can use it for a few other games too like Ace Combat 4 and Aero Elite Combat Academy (and I think Airforce Delta Strike too but I haven't tried it yet).

bread's done
Back