Acekard 2i + 2GB micro SD contest

Tailsk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
GBAtemp is giving three sets of an Acekard 2i, a 2GB Sandisk micro SD and DSi screen protector. All you have to do is make a (useful) post in this thread. Just congratulate them with the launch of their new shop or something. Not sure if you can view the thread if you aren't registered on their forum, but you can also check the details on their frontpage. Good luck to everyone who enters. :)

There is nothing illegal about owning one of these cards. It is only illegal to have roms on the cards. If you fill up one of these cards with homebrew software then you have broken no law, therefore an empty card is not considered piracy.

This isn't piracy, in fact (I may be wrong) but I'm pretty sure gbatemp forum as a whole doesn't allow the talk of commercial rom's and such. An acekard and homebrew ds software is perfectly legal by my understanding of the law. Also there is quite a good bit of homebrew ds software and much of it is quite good.

[quote name='modchamp']This isn't piracy, in fact (I may be wrong) but I'm pretty sure gbatemp forum as a whole doesn't allow the talk of commercial rom's and such. An acekard and homebrew ds software is perfectly legal by my understanding of the law. Also there is quite a good bit of homebrew ds software and much of it is quite good.[/quote]

Amen

This isn't piracy, in fact (I may be wrong) but I'm pretty sure gbatemp forum as a whole doesn't allow the talk of commercial rom's and such. An acekard and homebrew ds software is perfectly legal by my understanding of the law. Also there is quite a good bit of homebrew ds software and much of it is quite good.

LOL, they dont allow links to ROMs etc but you do realise when the site first came about they linked to their hearts content? Even hosted? The forum is just a front. The Wii section alone is dedicated to "backups"

bread's done
Back