Achievement 'Boosting' Thread

[quote name='SteveMcQ']I was thinking for those that have Forza: I need the achievement to buy or sell 10 cars in the auction. I hate buying things second-hand even in the game, so if anyone else would want to create a trading circle, perhaps it'll work.

Basically, we'd get on a list and the first person would buy a really crappy car, put it up for auction really cheap, which the second person would buy immediately. Rinse and repeat. You'd only have to make 5 transactions within the group plus you wouldn't lose any money since you'd be selling and getting the same amount back. I could be the start and end of the chain so I'll be the one charged with buying a car. Anyone wanna help in getting that achievement?

Thanks.[/quote]

im all about this....add me to your friends and message me and we'll figure out when to do this

I need help with the multiplayer achievements for Prey. I don't know if i'm just getting on at the wrong times, but everytime i'm on, no one is playing ranked OR custom games.

[quote name='Daywalker']I need help with the multiplayer achievements for Prey. I don't know if i'm just getting on at the wrong times, but everytime i'm on, no one is playing ranked OR custom games.[/QUOTE]

Add me Iam always up for some Prey games.

Unearth4164

I wouldn't mind gettting the PBR and Big Bumpin' ones.

And if anybody here can help me get the co-op Frogger achievement, I would appreciate it! (I always get people that cannot last long enough!)

I'm down for any games that I've got in my game history. I know I still need som co-op achievements for Crackdown and Kameo.. plus a few others I can't think of now.
Anyway, add me to your friend list, but send a note that you are from CAG, so I'll accept it. :)

I just got Fusion Frenzy 2 from gamefly and haven't seen a single person online yet. Will somebody play this with me to get online achievements. We don't even have to boost, I just want to play.

[quote name='Mrbaseball2710']I just got Fusion Frenzy 2 from gamefly and haven't seen a single person online yet. Will somebody play this with me to get online achievements. We don't even have to boost, I just want to play.[/quote]Yikes, that's a tough one to try. I might be on later. Any particular time you're usually on?

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Yikes, that's a tough one to try. I might be on later. Any particular time you're usually on?[/quote]

I'm not really on at any particular time, but I'll add you. From what I have read you can get the online achievements with one person and two computers.

I tried getting some of the Big Bumpin and Pocket Bike Racer ones, but there's rarely anyone online and when they are, they aren't playing the mode I need. The other day I helped someone get the hat trick achievement and then they quit before I could get mine. Lame.

I'm up for mutually helping anyone in Big Bumpin, Pocket Bike Racer, Dead Or Alive 4, Burnout Revenge and some others once I actually get around to playing them. I'm also up for actually playing too.

I'm usually online between 11:00pm and 4:00am Pacific Time if anyone else is a late night owl.

Project Gotham Racing 3... The community is too thin to work through shit. If you want to handle this with PGR3 then send me a message!

[quote name='Daywalker']I need help with the multiplayer achievements for Prey. I don't know if i'm just getting on at the wrong times, but everytime i'm on, no one is playing ranked OR custom games.[/quote]
I'm up for it, just message me. I need them as well, so it all works out.

I need:

Saint's Row
DOA4 (stupid win streaks)
Possibly GRAW
Prey
I'd say SvR07 but, I'm not going through that :lol:
The BK games 2, if I can get myself to play them.
And mayyyybe Quake 4, but that'd be a pain cause nobody plays anymore.

I need:

PGR3
Prey
Kameo
Tomb Raider Legend
Ridge Racer 6

XBLA:
TMNT
Aegis Wing
Bomberman

(I put those three in italics b/c I don't even know if they have Live achievements)

[quote name='elsnow77']ill do some of the bk games....add me to your friends list if you wanna[/quote]

I will do the BK games too. Let me know when everyone wants to play.

[quote name='velvet396']I need:

PGR3
Prey
Kameo
Tomb Raider Legend
Ridge Racer 6

XBLA:
TMNT
Aegis Wing
Bomberman

(I put those three in italics b/c I don't even know if they have Live achievements)[/quote]

Ridge Racer 6 does have online ones, and to finish some of the offline ones, you need to compete in online races. Now I wish I hadn't gotten rid of it, cause I want to get the achievements on it now.

Can somebody PLEASE help me get the Co-op achievement in Frogger?

It takes forever to find somebody, and when I do, they can never stay alive long enough to get their half (15,000).

If you can, throw me an invite and let me know when you can play. (I don't have my mic at the moment.)

can someone help get the one in tony hawk project 8 where you have to beat someone who has beaten a developer please.

I would also like to team up with some other people for the bk games

Does anyone have Hardwood Backgammon? It comes with XBLA Unplugged, and there are a good amount of achivements that can be accomplished on Live. All you have to do is offer the doubling cube, then the other person refuses and loses, I believe. So anyone willing to play with me for the achievements. We could just switch off, have one person win 25 straight(giving atleast 4 achievements), then the other can get 25 straight wins. PM, friend request me, Live message me, or anything to get let me know if you are interested.

Ok, I sent Logg and elsnow friend requests. Whoever is online first will be the one I play 50 games with. Then I will be willing to play the other so they can get the achievements up to a 25 streak. The games should go rather fast, so it shouldn't be too hard.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Does anyone have Hardwood Backgammon? It comes with XBLA Unplugged, and there are a good amount of achivements that can be accomplished on Live. All you have to do is offer the doubling cube, then the other person refuses and loses, I believe. So anyone willing to play with me for the achievements. We could just switch off, have one person win 25 straight(giving atleast 4 achievements), then the other can get 25 straight wins. PM, friend request me, Live message me, or anything to get let me know if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

Backgammon's are actually pretty easy without boosting. Problem is finding someone online to play with.

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']Anyone for Big Bumpin? I wouldn't mind finishing that game off.[/quote]

I will finish Big Bumpin with you.

I'd be up for the BK games. I have no idea what you need to do in them - the only one I've played any significant amount of is Sneak King, and that seems to be a strictly 1 player affair. Are the online achievements for the others fairly easy to obtain? Oh, and I'd be up for some Backgammon too.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Need a CAG to help me with Top Spin 2 online achievement. Couldn't find anyone online nowaday. My Gametag is CHIPGAU.[/quote]I think that's the only one I'm missing in that game. We can do a match every once in a while and get that done.

[quote name='VGI-Shinobi']Need a CAG to help me with Top Spin 2 online achievement. Couldn't find anyone online nowaday. My Gametag is CHIPGAU.[/QUOTE]

I am down some time

Unearth4164

[quote name='Corvin']Anyone down for some Darkness? I just tried the MP and it has to be the laggiest p.o.s. since Prey.[/quote]

Oh, it's worse than that. That is a piece of shit online. I played it and kept getting killed becasue I couldn't move and so I gave up on it. I only got some of the online achievements for that game because I got lucky somehow.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']I'm up for it, just message me. I need them as well, so it all works out.

I need:

Saint's Row
DOA4 (stupid win streaks)
Possibly GRAW
Prey
I'd say SvR07 but, I'm not going through that :lol:
The BK games 2, if I can get myself to play them.
And mayyyybe Quake 4, but that'd be a pain cause nobody plays anymore.[/quote]

Hey, I am just legs...:lol: I need DOA4 so if you're on when I'm on (and that happens a fair amount of the time) then send me a message or something. I'll definitely split from what I'm doing. When I get online to play that game I find nothing but Asian/Korean/Japanese players who are just insane.

[quote name='elsnow77']can someone help get the one in tony hawk project 8 where you have to beat someone who has beaten a developer please.

[/quote]

I would like someone or some help to get this one as well. I've only come close once and somebody to get it, but then screwed up at the end of the match and lost it. Since then I've never really gotten back to even close to getting the developer achievement.

Off the top of my head, some games I need online achievements for:

Aegis Wing
Big Bumpin
Call of Duty 3
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Frogger
Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Hardwood Backgammon
Lost Planet
The Outfit
Perfect Dark Zero
Pocketbike Racer
Project Gotham Racing 3
Table Tennis
Tenchu Z
Texas Hold Em
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

PM, post, or XBL message me if you want to play.

[quote name='radjago']Off the top of my head, some games I need online achievements for:

Big Bumpin
Call of Duty 3
Chromehounds
Crackdown
Gears of War
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter
Hardwood Backgammon
Lost Planet
Perfect Dark Zero
Pocketbike Racer
Project Gotham Racing 3
Table Tennis
Texas Hold Em

PM, post, or XBL message me if you want to play.[/QUOTE]

I will do Backgammon and Hold'em if you want

Unearth4164

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Hey, I am just legs...:lol: I need DOA4 so if you're on when I'm on (and that happens a fair amount of the time) then send me a message or something. I'll definitely split from what I'm doing. When I get online to play that game I find nothing but Asian/Korean/Japanese players who are just insane.[/quote]

Sounds like a plan. I know what you mean about the Asian players on there, you don't get a fucking hit in at all.

Off topic question: I was trying to play Burnout Revenge online and everyone kept yelling at me that my mic was giving off heavy feedback. I tried muting the TV, made the room completely quiet, and even tried the mic in different positions and distances from my mouth and people still yelled about the feedback. So, I unplugged my mic and people started yelling because I didn't have a mic. I'm a noob on Live, so if anyone knows about this situation, please tell me.

I can help boost anyone on:
====================
Table Tennis
Virtua Tennis 3
Top Spin 2
Texas Hold Em
Hardwood Backgammon
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Arcade
Burnout Revenge
Big Bumpin'
Pocket Bike Racer
WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2007
Dead Or Alive 4
Ridge Racer 6

Some can be done quickly, others may take an eternity.

[quote name='GunstarRed']Off topic question: I was trying to play Burnout Revenge online and everyone kept yelling at me that my mic was giving off heavy feedback. I tried muting the TV, made the room completely quiet, and even tried the mic in different positions and distances from my mouth and people still yelled about the feedback. So, I unplugged my mic and people started yelling because I didn't have a mic. I'm a noob on Live, so if anyone knows about this situation, please tell me.[/quote]

You encountered some headset Nazi's there, if they're stupid enough to complain about feedback then complain when you remove your headset to stop the feedback I'd suggest moving to another room.

And before anyone jumps in with the "well I want people to wear headset on Live cos I need to talk to team members etc etc", we're talking about Burnout Revenge here, not R6:Vegas.

Anybody play Aegis Wing?

Wouldn't mind finding three others and making way through the last two difficulty levels.

I need help with the GRAW 2 Ultimate Defender achievment where you have to defend the base for 60 mins with no respwans. Probably going to need a full army for this one. Feel free to send a friend request to me if you are interested

bread's done
Back