Achieving April - Lets get rid of those backlogs!

I just beat Saints Row The Third Last night, So happy to have played through that title. it was so much fun! Going to be working through some other backlog games like Dead Space 2 starting this weekend. With the exception of injustice...i must have it now :)

[quote name='maynemayne2000']I just beat Saints Row The Third Last night, So happy to have played through that title. it was so much fun! Going to be working through some other backlog games like Dead Space 2 starting this weekend. With the exception of injustice...i must have it now :)[/QUOTE]

Saints Row 3 is really fun, I thoroughly enjoyed playing through it coop. Its really hard to stay on task when playing with another person though. Dead Space 2 is also a really great game that I enjoyed a lot.

Gonna try to put a dent in Arkham City and maybe even beat it before May. Very much looking forward to playing Blood Dragon come may 1st

I decided to substitute Jade Empire for Star Wars: KOTOR. Similar games, and I've always wanted to finish KOTOR. Got it at release for Xbox like 10 years ago but I accidentally overwrote my save at a point where I had no health and was about to die and there was nothing I could do to get past it. Never really had much interest in starting an entirely new game, but it's always been a favorite of mine. So far I'm like 9 hours in and it's been a really enjoyable trip down memory lane. Looking forward to finishing it up and getting on to KOTOR II. There's also a sweet fan made expansion pack I found that I'm looking forward to playing too.

Also just bought Grand Theft Auto IV, which is another game I had a while back but got stuck and gave up on it. Mainly got it to play mods which look awesome, but it was 4 bucks so I couldn't say no. Might have to start playing that next.

Well. so much for achieving April. I had to search and get it to work first because of the setup glitch at the beginning and that made me hate going to it.

I agree. Only progress I made in April was getting maybe 80% through KOTOR, and I ended up buying 3 or 4 new games. Whoops. Still loving the idea of this thread though, feel like it needs more interest from fellow CAGs though.

I beat a few games and ALMOST beat FTL (on easy no less) this month so I guess its some progress, definitely bought more than I beat though. I'm gonna make up a May thread thread though so we can discuss again

[quote name='maynemayne2000']I just beat Saints Row The Third Last night, So happy to have played through that title. it was so much fun! Going to be working through some other backlog games like Dead Space 2 starting this weekend. With the exception of injustice...i must have it now :)[/QUOTE]

I'm working on GTAIV: The Complete Edition. I think I would have like this game better if I didn't play this well after completing Saints Row The Third. I'm just not finding GTAIV as fun to play as SR3. I'm a little iffy about GTAV in the future now. I'm still on the original (Nikko), I don't know if I can put up playing The Lost and Gay Tony DLC also.

bread's done
Back