Ackbar's "pissing off the OTT" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='dcfox']How did you get 23 rebates?[/QUOTE]

Well, first I went through all my orders from the previous year on Amazon, Ebgames, Gametop, and Best Buy. Of those I found 12 pricegrabber rebates. These were for...

Castlevania Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
Wario Ware, Inc.: Mega Microgames (GBA)
Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (Xbox)
ESPN NFL 2K5 (Xbox)
Onimusha 3: Demon Siege (PS2)
kill.switch (Xbox)
Rygar: The Legendary Adventure PS2
Genma Onimusha Xbox
Animal Crossing (GC)
Shadow Hearts: Covenant (PS2)
Dungeons & Dragons: Heroes Xbox

Then, I picked up REsident Evil (GC) and Simpsons H&R (Xbox) from the Best Buy 2 for $25. I also grabbed Thief Deadly Shadows for $12.50 from DVD Empire.

So for all of the above I should be getting a check at the end of the month.

I'm still waiting for confirmation on the following games though. I should get the first few in a week and the last confirmed at the end of the month. Then wait another month for the checks to clear and be mailed.

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (GC) - $15
Metal Slug Advance (GBA) - $15
Mortal Kombat: Deception Collector's Edition (Xbox) - $30
Def Jam Fight For NY (PS2) - $16
Full Spectrum Warrior (Xbox) - $10
GameCube Memory Card 251 - Trade in deal
Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles (GC) x2 - Trade in deal.
Resident Evil: Outbreak - $10

So far I've expended about ten bucks in postage. But I'm getting $70 back for sure. If my other stuff comes through that'll be great. Especially when I wasn't expecting to get any extra cash from stuff I bought over a year ago.

Don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't finish off a 750ml bottle of tequila by yourself. I didn't, but now I'm paying for it.

Bleh... Tequila... Mexico's attempt to bring down America...

Yeah, if you have a bad night with tequila, the next couple of days are gonna suck way worse...

[quote name='Kayden']:rofl:
20050406l.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='zewone']Don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't finish off a 750ml bottle of tequila by yourself. I didn't, but now I'm paying for it.[/QUOTE]

Have fun with that Ze, maybe there's a lesson in there somewhere. ;)

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Can't speak for him, but I understand it...and I don't think it's funny. At all.

But then again, I think I'm the only person who watched and liked "Greg the Bunny" and "The Tick," so maybe I shouldn't be talking...[/QUOTE]

Dude...Greg the Bunny and The Tick were awesome. I love those shows. So freaking hilarious.

[quote name='karsh']Dude...Greg the Bunny and The Tick were awesome. I love those shows. So freaking hilarious.[/QUOTE]

Agreed both the animated and live action shows were great.

Very nice, if not a bit disturbing Led.

I told myself I wouldn't come to school today if I finished off that bottle, but I didn't listen. And now I'm stuck here with a crappy hangover. :( :( :(

[quote name='zewone']Very nice, if not a bit disturbing Led.[/QUOTE]

Seriously, just look at it for a while. Take it all in. Every nuance, every subtle detail.

[quote name='zewone']Has anyone actually clicked on the links in my sig? I wonder if I'm even helping this guy out. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Who is it for, and why?

If I had a valid reason, I'd actually consider clicking on one or two of them.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Who is it for, and why?

If I had a valid reason, I'd actually consider clicking on one or two of them.[/QUOTE]

This guy is paying me $7 a month just to post here with that sig. Its a deal I struck up at sigtrader.com. I myself have never even looked at the links. :lol:

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']Well, I don't like tomatoes, so it sucks even worse.[/QUOTE]

For all the hate that you're laying at King Awesome's door, you sure are making a strong attempt to emulate him.

[quote name='Ledhed']For all the hate that you're laying at King Awesome's door, you sure are making a strong attempt to emulate him.[/QUOTE]

Oh, snap!

[quote name='Ledhed']For all the hate that you're laying at King Awesome's door, you sure are making a strong attempt to emulate him.[/QUOTE]

No, there's no desire to emulate him at all. Just people ask me the wrong questions. which there's not that many, so I need to say that it sucks. If we talked about better stuff, I'd be inclined to respond in more favorable ways. Alas, that's not what's been happening lately.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']If we talked about better stuff, I'd be inclined to respond in more favorable ways. Alas, that's not what's been happening lately.[/QUOTE]

This is the same problem that King Awesome faces every day. He simply isn't as articulate as others.

[quote name='zewone']Don't ever let anybody tell you that you can't finish off a 750ml bottle of tequila by yourself. I didn't, but now I'm paying for it.[/QUOTE]

You had tequila the whole time? Well wha... where is it?!

[quote name='Ledhed']This is the same problem that King Awesome faces every day. He simply isn't as articulate as others.[/QUOTE]

Except that he has no problem going into any and all game topics regardless of whether he likes the game or not and posts his obvious responses. I tend to stay out of most that I don't care for. He also tends to write at an elementary school level, which doesn't help his image anymore than his "message."

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Snapple Quote of the day, "The Crocodile cannot move its tongue."

No word on the status of the alligators tongue though.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for that useful fact.

Did you know that, while an allogator can crush a human body with its mouth, you can actually keep the mouth shut with one hand. All the muscles are designed to close, not open.

[quote name='Kayden']Did you know that, while an allogator can crush a human body with its mouth, you can actually keep the mouth shut with one hand. All the muscles are designed to close, not open.[/QUOTE]
Yup... I knew that already.

I cannot wait. I really can't.

On a side note, my nephew and I have sped through FFVI in about 15 hours. We are in the second world now.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Who is King Awesome, exactly?

Never heard of it, and Google's not much help...[/QUOTE]

It's what DDF calls himself.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Who is King Awesome, exactly?

Never heard of it, and Google's not much help...[/QUOTE]

Oddly I thought DDF called himself that, afterall he called Javil sherif awesome I think.

[quote name='zionoverfire']Oddly I thought DDF called himself that, afterall he called Javil sherif awesome I think.[/QUOTE]

It's also his rank, so I guess he's dedicated to that name.

[quote name='Ledhed']You had tequila the whole time? Well wha... where is it?![/QUOTE]

I still have another bottle...I don't think I'll be opening it up tonight. Maybe another time I'll have a shot waiting for ya.

04060516212nb.jpg

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']It's also his rank, so I guess he's dedicated to that name.[/QUOTE]

I see, I blocked his ass last week so I haven't seen to many of his posts recently.:D

[quote name='CrashSpyro123']It's what DDF calls himself.[/QUOTE]
Oh.

Considering that I'm not ignoring his posts, I'm curious about how I missed that.

In a fight to the death, who would win?
WhipSmartBurgerKing or King Awesome?
What about in an EB packed with an obscene number of Magazine ranks?
What about in a BK behind the counter?

[quote name='JSweeney']In a fight to the death, who would win?
WhipSmartBurgerKing or King Awesome?
What about in an EB packed with an obscene number of Magazine ranks?
What about in a BK behind the counter?[/QUOTE]

Teh hah-has take all...

Man, I;m niot usually one to complain about gas prices but the recent jump has been radical. Now, you gotta pay what you gatta pay, so whinning doesn't help. But here's the progression in my area.

Last Sunday I passed a Wawa in the city that was selling gas for a $1.94. (I'm rounding up. None of that $1.939 crap)
Then on Friday gas was about $2.06 locally.
Sunday it was $2.12
Monday it was $2.18
Tuesday's gas is on sale and I filled up for $2.12
Today at the same station it was $2.24

That's a big jump for less than a week.

I am Darke! Destroy of all that is cute and cuddly! Death to bunnies! Death to people who end each sentence of their post with an exclamation mark! Oh wait.... *kills himself*

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, I;m niot usually one to complain about gas prices but the recent jump has been radical. Now, you gotta pay what you gatta pay, so whinning doesn't help. But here's the progression in my area.

Last Sunday I passed a Wawa in the city that was selling gas for a $1.94. (I'm rounding up. None of that $1.939 crap)
Then on Friday gas was about $2.06 locally.
Sunday it was $2.12
Monday it was $2.18
Tuesday's gas is on sale and I filled up for $2.12
Today at the same station it was $2.24

That's a big jump for less than a week.[/QUOTE]

I never really worry about gas prices, I just fill up when I need too. No use in complaining.

But if we all started walking, not only would they be forced to lower prices, but we'd be in better health and have a greener planet....

... :whistle2:s
why are you all looking at me like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back