Activision giving away 500 demo kits of DJ Hero

[quote name='Warlock TCK']I'd be down for a PS3 version. I'd gladly pay shipping.[/QUOTE]

The demo kits are all invariably for the 360, as far as I know.

I got my 2nd one today. I'm checking all tradelists 'CML' for the people who posted in the last couple of pages that want one. I basically want to trade for some guides. I don't want Paypal.

[quote name='gordojones88']I got my 2nd one today. I'm checking all tradelists 'CML' for the people who posted in the last couple of pages that want one. I basically want to trade for some guides. I don't want Paypal.[/QUOTE]

I have a few guides on my tradelist.

Add me to the conga line as well!

Congrats to those who managed to nab 2 or more!

I'll check trade lists to see if I have anything you're interested in.

[quote name='Pure Apathy']I'm also interested in one of those kits.[/QUOTE]

I choose you, Pikachu!

So long as you'll pay for the shipping, it's all yours.

I signed up for one and i have my fingers crossed. If anyone has a spare one i dont mind paying for shipping, as long its reasonable. Send me a pm thx

Add me to the list of people that want a copy from someone that has gotten a 2nd one.

I'd rather not pay for it but rather trade. CML please.

I got another one on my doorstep today...I'm willing to trade if anyone is still interested??? PM me with offers, I would be looking for a used copy Dragon Age Origins for 360, but would love to hear any other offers!

Would anyone be interested in shipping me at least the turntable? I'll take care of shipping and everything. Thanks!

I highly doubt anyone would give their second turntable away for free, but since everyone else is begging, I will too!

If someone has a spare DJ Hero turntable that they are not using, please send it to me! I'd pay shipping.

If it makes any difference, I friggin' love Guitar Hero and Rock Band, and if I got DJ Hero, I'd put it to great use.

Got my second one yesterday, gonna see if any of my friends want it and if they don't I'll try and work something out here on CAG.

Add me to the list. If anyone has a 'spare' and wants to send it my way, I'll take it and buy the game only. Hit me up for a trade or what have you.... Thx

I'll pay $10 paypal gift for DJ Hero for 360, to cover the shipping costs!
PM if you have one that you want to get rid of - thanks!

[quote name='KevinMassacre']I cant believe I didnt get one either time I signed up and tons of people got 2. talk about unlucky.[/QUOTE]
Same. ugh.

Mine came today. Anyone who got a second one Did you get an E-mail from them the first time? I didn't get an e-mail from them the first time around and received one. Got the E-mail this time and received a second one.

[quote name='mikebz28']Mine came today. Anyone who got a second one Did you get an E-mail from them the first time? I didn't get an e-mail from them the first time around and received one. Got the E-mail this time and received a second one.[/QUOTE]

I got an email each time. I think they knew my first one was lonely, so they decided it should have company collecting dust.

[quote name='revsmitty']I got an email each time. I think they knew my first one was lonely, so they decided it should have company collecting dust.[/QUOTE]

Hey, if you don't want one, I will take it!

[quote name='mikebz28']Mine came today. Anyone who got a second one Did you get an E-mail from them the first time? I didn't get an e-mail from them the first time around and received one. Got the E-mail this time and received a second one.[/QUOTE]

Might have been in your spam folder. I remember mine being in there.

Got my second one in today. Now to find a good copy of the game.

I played this game at my nephews house and it was really fun. I dont think I would buy it anytime soon but I might if I have the controller. Thanks OP.

[quote name='Immortal fWd']I registered both times and didn't win either, which really sucks considering some won two.[/QUOTE]

which is total bs..but whatever not like I wasted lots of time to register

[quote name='phantasyx']CML I need a Wii one however, I will pay up to 15 if you don't see anything.[/QUOTE]

There are none for Wii. They are all for Xbox 360.

Can't believe i didnt win either time around :(
Guess i wont be getting DJ Hero since i dont believe Acitivision deserves any money

bread's done
Back