Adding games to your list?

Desiboi1992

CAGiversary!
Feedback
41 (100%)
Hey, I'm kinda new to the site, and have no idea where you add games to your list. I know there's a way, but I can't seem to find it :(

Help appreciated.. Thanx :)

if you're thinking of a list that keeps track of what games you have such as ign/gametz, there is no such thing here on CAG. it would be a nice feature though. right now, I'm using ign to maintain my list but it gives me errors about 50% of the time when I try to add an item.

[quote name='wbc1228']if you're thinking of a list that keeps track of what games you have such as ign/gametz, there is no such thing here on CAG. it would be a nice feature though. right now, I'm using ign to maintain my list but it gives me errors about 50% of the time when I try to add an item.[/QUOTE]

Huh, I never have any problems adding games to my IGN list. And the new layout rocks, they've done away with nearly all of my complaints (except you still can't add more than one item at a time).

Anyway, I'll never switch my game list off of IGN for the same reason I'll never switch my dvd list off of dvdafficionado.com - there's no way I'm re-entering all that stuff into another site.

Once you do create your trade last, you can add the URL at the bottom of your edit profile page.

Then, a little CML icon will apear next to your trader rating.

bread's done
Back