Additional 40% Off Clearance Games (BestBuy 12/4-12/10/15)

Coldheat_Dry

CAGiversary!
BestBuy's Dec 4th flyer on pg3 has:

Take An Additional 40% Off

All Clearance Video Games Plus Other Select Titles

Selection may vary by store

For more deals, visit BestBuy.ca/GameClearout

examples shown in flyer:

FIFA 15 (PS4) 10295149

inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4) 10279172

Disney INFINITY 2.0 Toy Box Starter Pack (PS4) 10305496

Call Of Duty: Advanced Warfare Day Zero Edition (XBox One) 10288702

Last edited by a moderator:
Majority of the games on clearance, aren't even available in Quebec because of Best Buys' "Doesn't meet Quebec requirements".

Edit: Found a store near me, that showed Persona Q was in stock. I reserved it and then the email states they couldn't reserve it in the end.

Lol wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Majority of the games on clearance, aren't even available in Quebec because of Best Buys' "Doesn't meet Quebec requirements".
As hard a defender of the French culture and language as I am, I think those laws are retarded. It just penalizes the QC customers really.

That and the fact that we can't participate in any North American sweepstakes.

As hard a defender of the French culture and language as I am, I think those laws are retarded. It just penalizes the QC customers really.

That and the fact that we can't participate in any North American sweepstakes.
It's funny though. Only Best Buy has this issue. EBGames/Walmart/Mom and Pop Stores/etc all have no issue whatsoever bringing these games here.

I'd go price match at Wal-mart, but chances are the hoarder nation here in Calgary got to it already.

soo this is going to be a your mileage may vary deal as i try to look around the edmonton area and cant find much :\

bread's done
Back