Advance Wars DS already pre-owned at gamesto

That's not all that uncommon, in fact, sometimes they have the preowned version of a game listed before the game even releases.

Edit- oh its actually in stock as preowned. That's odd considering the new version is out of stock. I'll bet they got the 2 screwed up.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']That's not all that uncommon, in fact, sometimes they have the preowned version of a game listed before the game even releases.

Edit- oh its actually in stock as preowned. That's odd considering the new version is out of stock. I'll bet they got the 2 screwed up.[/QUOTE]

says backorder when you go into order screen

Great deal. Ordered it regardless of the backorder (wasn't aware you could do that). After free shipping, and NO TAX (!!!???) it came out to 24.99. Sweet.

Honestly, I don't care when it comes. I'm sure it will have a case, since it is brand new. I just hope they don't cancel the order.

[quote name='tayaf69']Great deal. Ordered it regardless of the backorder (wasn't aware you could do that). After free shipping, and NO TAX (!!!???) it came out to 24.99. Sweet.

Honestly, I don't care when it comes. I'm sure it will have a case, since it is brand new. I just hope they don't cancel the order.[/QUOTE]

you can get it for 24.99 right now at best buy using the 5 buck off coupon

[quote name='slidecage']you can get it for 24.99 right now at best buy using the 5 buck off coupon[/QUOTE]
27.50 for me. I'm too picky about tax. I'm not willing to pay more than 25.00 for any ds title. I just don't play it enough

I'm not sure. It worked for me, BUT the 15% off code didn't. This is why I think that it is classifying this as a new game. It told me that I couldn't use the 15% code on a new game, but it isn't a new game. Try the code with all caps. It worked without a problem for me.

not sure what's going to happen, but I entered 100 copies to see how many were available, and 100 was the number (could be much more), so I don't know what they are doing. Idiots.

Ya, you can no longer add this to your cart as used. Just as I though, the used section was supposed to be new. Guess I got in on this before it died.

Damn .. I was gonna get in on this while I could this morning but backed off cause I couldnt get free shipping to work and now it appears I've missed it all together .. oh well

[quote name='slidecage']you can get it for 24.99 right now at best buy using the 5 buck off coupon[/QUOTE]

I've been wondering about this for a long ass time, where can I get $5.00 off for GBA /DS games? I only know about the Gamers Gift Card for other systems, but someone please tell me where I can get $5.00 off for GBA/DS games..

[quote name='silliemutafuka']I've been wondering about this for a long ass time, where can I get $5.00 off for GBA /DS games? I only know about the Gamers Gift Card for other systems, but someone please tell me where I can get $5.00 off for GBA/DS games..[/QUOTE]

The Gamers Gift Card at Best Buy is for all systems and accessories I believe.

[quote name='silliemutafuka']I've been wondering about this for a long ass time, where can I get $5.00 off for GBA /DS games? I only know about the Gamers Gift Card for other systems, but someone please tell me where I can get $5.00 off for GBA/DS games..[/QUOTE]

The gamers gift card also works for DS and gba games.

[quote name='Howeraing']The gamers gift card also works for DS and gba games.[/QUOTE]

Yes it does, but it will only bring the price of AW: DS to $30 after GGC since the game is $34.99, not $29.99.

Unless BB B&M prices are different.

[quote name='lebowsky']Yes it does, but it will only bring the price of AW: DS to $30 after GGC since the game is $34.99, not $29.99.

Unless BB B&M prices are different.[/QUOTE]

$35 for Advance Wars, just saw it there myself.

bread's done
Back