Advent Children Bluray $15 at MovieStop YMMV

hobbie8046

CAGiversary!
My local Movie Stop is offering the Advent Children Bluray for $15 if you pre-order. In addition, it is free if you trade in four movies whose trade in values are $3 or more.

[quote name='hobbie8046']Not sure how you can confirm a YMMV.[/QUOTE]

AFAIK, MovieStop sales aren't usually YMMV. If someone else finds it, it will be confirmed that it's not.

I'm gonna be hitting up 2 moviestops tomorrow so i'll try my luck with this.

Usually Moviestop has a release day price policy, where they charge a random amount until the release day, and then they adjust their prices to match the lowest competitor.

[quote name='ticalmc2k2']Are MovieStop stores seperate from GS? I've never seen one before.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, they're the same company though. I belive MovieStop locations are oinly on the east coast. But you know how you can trade DVDs into GS? Well, they opened a bunch of stores to sell all those DVDs. They tend to be located side-by-side each other. And before I left North Carolina a few weeks ago I was a regular to a MovieStop there, they often have really good buys.

It depends on where you are. I was told that they match the lowest local price and then drop it by 5 dollars. For me their price is 25 dollars. OP is just lucky.

bread's done
Back