Adventures of Brisco County Jr Complete Series $18.98 Shipped

I got this a long time ago when DeepDiscount originally marked it down. If anyone is on the fence, bite on it. Great series. Thanks op.

I got it when it was first released as a gift. I like the show so much this price almost makes me want to buy it again. You really can't go wrong with this one.

It's $16.99 + $1.99 shipping, great price and thanks for the heads-up! I'm a big Bruce Campbell fan, and was always sorry I missed this series. The price is right for me to check it out now, and I'm picking up a second copy to give to my brother for his birthday. Awesome!

In for 1. I probably shouldn't - don't know when I'll get around to watching it, but it's too tempting to pass up. Bruce is great, and the premise looks fun. Plus the price is unbeatable. Thanks OP!

damn, thats incredibly cheap! i'm going to have to buy this...i remember enjoying the very little i saw of this show when it was originally on fox. thanx, op!

I meant to get this from buy.com and never got around to it. Mine came out to $20 and some change after tax. Blind Buy for me but Bruce is the man!!!

Well the status of my order is "in fullfillment" whatever that means. I noticed they are out of stock now in the listing. Do you get a shipping email when the order ships? My first time ordering from Family Video. Anyone familar with there process can shed some light?

what the heck... i ordered it for 21.98. Figured that's better than the 60 - 80 i'm seeing everywhere else. I think it's delayed so hopefully it'll hit 18.98 w/ free shipping before my order ships out.

If anyone misses out on this sale after it's over, hit me up--I have an extra one to sell for $35 shipped.

Also, anyone notice they were playing the Brisco theme song during the Olympics for NBC's promo spots?

[quote name='Watchman']If anyone misses out on this sale after it's over, hit me up--I have an extra one to sell for $35 shipped.
[/QUOTE]

Did you just offer to sell a product that was on sale for $18 for twice the sale price?

[quote name='eastx']Did you just offer to sell a product that was on sale for $18 for twice the sale price?[/QUOTE]

And on a website that starts with the word "CHEAP"

Kevin

Well my bank statement shows they have charged me for it. Did anyone that got screwed by inventory still get charged? Still waiting for an emailed update on my order I guess.

I got my "item has shipped" email. Now I'm waiting on the mailman to bring my set today like kevgret :) lol that is fast shipping

[quote name='eastx']Did you just offer to sell a product that was on sale for $18 for twice the sale price?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kevgret']And on a website that starts with the word "CHEAP"
Kevin[/QUOTE]

Yes, I offered my extra copy for sale AFTER this sale is over for half off the price of Amazon's--in other words, a cheap price. Everyone can get their $20 copy, more power to you.

I got my copies for $40, and I still have one left, so I thought if someone misses out later, I could help 'em out and take only a small loss. But they can go buy a copy at more than triple the price after this sale is over, that's fine.

[quote name='Watchman']Yes, I offered my extra copy for sale AFTER this sale is over for half off the price of Amazon's--in other words, a cheap price. Everyone can get their $20 copy, more power to you.

I got my copies for $40, and I still have one left, so I thought if someone misses out later, I could help 'em out and take only a small loss. But they can go buy a copy at more than triple the price after this sale is over, that's fine.[/QUOTE]

Or they can buy my copy for $20 when I'm done watching mine. I'm already 5 episodes in and loving this show. Once I'm done I will offer my copy up for my cost. I think I'll be done in a few weeks time.

Kevin

[quote name='kevgret']Or they can buy my copy for $20 when I'm done watching mine. I'm already 5 episodes in and loving this show. Once I'm done I will offer my copy up for my cost. I think I'll be done in a few weeks time.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

And you're an absolute fool for not keeping it in your collection.

[quote name='Watchman']And you're an absolute fool for not keeping it in your collection.[/QUOTE]

Why is that exactly? What more memories will I gain from the show by keeping it on a shelf?

I have a back log of over 30 blu rays and about 50 hd-dvd's I still have to get to. And that's not even counting the gi joe and transformers complete sets I am watching. And I just picked up Star Trek Seasons 2 and 3 on blu.

So why keep a set on my shelf that I won't have time to watch again? Enlighten me.

Kevin

yes! i noticed the brisco theme during the olympics. It was mostly played during promo spots or bob costas segments! i got this deal back when compusa.com had it for $22 shipped. great series! I love bruce campbell, anyone who is a bruce or indiana jones fan is sure to like this wacky series. I like the "coming thing" theme that deals with all the crazy science stuff. Im on disk 7 of 8 currently....CANT WAIT TO FINISH IT!

It's back in stock at $19.99 right now. I've never seen the show but I've heard so much good about it that I took a flyer on it.

[quote name='Moosejaw']It's back in stock at $19.99 right now. I've never seen the show but I've heard so much good about it that I took a flyer on it.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen the show back in the day either. I am 12 episodes in and I love it...

Have fun watching the show.. great writing and great acting...

and it's from one half of the lost creators.

Kevin

Mine shipped on Monday, hopefully I'll get it today or tomorrow. Great series, I remember watching it sometime back.

[quote name='ronin47']Lord Bowler - Julius Carry played Sno Nuff in the Last Dragon[/QUOTE]

LOL! That movie is hilarious! I just actually watched the first 10 minutes or so of that film on Netflix Instant to show some people how insane it is...Sho Nuff beats up this fat guy in a pink crop top at the theatre!? So bizarre!!

Just FYI, I still have an unopened copy I bought I want to get rid of for $35 shipped. It's exactly what I paid for it, so I'm not making a dime off it. Just tryin' to help my fellow CAG's out.

bread's done
Back