Adventures of Tintin 19.99 X360/PS3/Wii Toys R Us

dinovelvet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Saw Tintin marked down to 19.99 all platforms at Toys R Us. Unadvertised sale?

TRU's B1G1 40% off deal this week means you can get it for $12 if you were already going to pick up another 19.99 title.

Anyone play this game and can share an opinion?

Edit: looks like it's plagued with freezing...I'll pass on this one

Last edited by a moderator:
This has been at that price at TRU for a good while now. I know it was at that price back in February, but I don't know how long it was at that price, though.

[quote name='thegame85']Anyone play this game and can share an opinion?

Edit: looks like it's plagued with freezing...I'll pass on this one [/QUOTE]

yeah i saw the reviews after i posted...the PS3 version doesnt seem to have the issues, so ill just wait on that

[quote name='4tygames']It's nothing special, but I love snowy. I will definitely be looking out for below $20 on Amazon or Newegg.[/QUOTE]

It's $12.65 on Amazon right now, check the link a couple of posts above !!!

I played this a bit over the weekend, grabbed it for $13 from Amazon because it was in 3D. It's decent enough, although I have a soft spot for 3D side scrollers like this, Rocketbirds, Swords & Soldiers, etc. The cutscenes are in 2D though and when ever the camera changes the 3D does this weird shift, the only thing I can liken it to is that goes from what ever separation setting you have it set at down to zero and then back up again. I used to love parallax scrolling on SNES and 2.5D games were definitely a step in the right direction but 3D takes the cake. :drool:

I've played it for a bit my self and its a decent side-scrolling platformer. My favorite parts are the flying section and the motorcycle section as they break up the gameplay a bit but in a good way. Its not a bad game but it certainly isn't great. its just decent.

[quote name='benjamouth']It's $12.65 on Amazon right now, check the link a couple of posts above !!![/QUOTE]

On 360. I want ps3 and the cheapest one is still 19.79 shipped.

bread's done
Back