Advice for buying new Xbox one S

zack2091

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hello everyone.

I'm looking to get Xbox one, I'm interested in getting the new S model with 500 GB. where to/or how to get the best deal? I'm not in a hurry but at the same time I want to get one at least in 2-3 weeks from now.

I saw on Microsoft store https://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US/cat/Xbox-Consoles/categoryID.3836849200?Icid=SalePage_ModC_Xbox_FreeGameand50code_LaborDay they are giving free game and $50 gift card if I ordered from there, while that deal looks cool, and at one point I was very close from ordering it, the problem is none of the games they are offering does interest me, also the 50 gift card, if it was useable on Amazon I would have gone for it. 

So do you guys think I could get a better deal if I waited or I should go for that one? If it helps, I have a used new nintendo 3ds with a couple of games I'm willing to go trade in to lower the overall cost of the xbox one. 

So any of you great people have any advice for me? 

Thanks.

If you are looking to get the Xbox One S I would advise getting at least a 1TB verion.  You can always either trade in/sell the madden code to get back 30-40 bucks.

But in all honesty if you really want the One S I would go for the 2TB Gears of War version coming out.  its 450 but it also comes with the gold edition of Gears of war 4(includes the season pass)  which is 100 bucks right there and with the much bigger HD, the cool looking custom sytem I would say the extra 100 over the 1TB version is well worth the pricetag.

If you are looking to get the Xbox One S I would advise getting at least a 1TB verion. You can always either trade in/sell the madden code to get back 30-40 bucks.

But in all honesty if you really want the One S I would go for the 2TB Gears of War version coming out. its 450 but it also comes with the gold edition of Gears of war 4(includes the season pass) which is 100 bucks right there and with the much bigger HD, the cool looking custom sytem I would say the extra 100 over the 1TB version is well worth the pricetag.
Thanks for the advice, I could go with the 1 TB version. As for the 2TB GoW one, I'm not into custom systems, I prefer to have the normal looking one, also 450 is a bit too much, don't get me wrong here, I can buy it but I just can't justify spending that much on a system and one game only. That's why I asked here to see if there is a good trick or something to get one :whistle2: For the one TB, it is just 50 more, maybe if I could get it on a good deal I could get it for the price of the 500 GB one? I'm not sure, I have been looking at other options like BB gamers club or other things but can't find a good deal for the S model. I could go with the older model but that system reduced size is a big deal for me as I'm very limited on space, that will be the case until I'm done with the college. Other than that, any other advice on where to try to get good deals?

bread's done
Back