Advice From Zelda Fans, Help!

Bencherstyle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
well, im starting to buy games for the Gamecube, after i rejected the system after i bought one game, im starting to find it's inner Beauty.

i recently go RE4 and Metriod1 for it,
and im going to get all the Zelda Games for it.

i Know there are

Legend of Zelda : Wind Waker
Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time (Collectors/MasterQuest)
Legend of Zelda : Twilight Princess

for the gamecube.

im going to pick up wind waker( i played it b4, i just want to have it)
and Twilight Princess.

but i just have a question about the Ocarina of Time Zelda.

should i get the Collector's V. so i can get the OoT, Majoras mask, Zelda 1 and 2, or go with the Masterquest for the OoT and the Japen's V. of OoT?

i found both of them at Eb for 29.99 each.

and that's the Price im willing to Pay for one of them.

thanks for reading, and any input on the games would be appriciated.

Do you want to collect them or play them? You sounded like you are a collector, judging from buying WW which you already played. If that's the case, get BOTH!

If you ask the question to the Zelda Fans, most likely the answer would be "Collect all Zelda games if you can" lol

[quote name='danthemightyone']Do you want to collect them or play them? You sounded like you are a collector, judging from buying WW which you already played. If that's the case, get BOTH!

If you ask the question to the Zelda Fans, most likely the answer would be "Collect all Zelda games if you can" lol[/quote]

huh, i want to play them, but i might be a collector 0_0
hmmmmm 60 dollars for 2 zelda games that are basically the same..... DAMN!
maybe ill wait abit, my friends have all of the zelda games and i could borrow them from him, sooo ill play them, and buy them later when they get cheaper.....

..... will they ever get cheaper?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']I can sell you my zelda collectors edition if you want.[/quote]

thank you for the offer, but i dont have any access buying online :(

[quote name='Bencherstyle']
..... will they ever get cheaper?[/quote]

Prices for big name series like Zelda and Mario games do not drop easily.

You can always try Goozex or eBay, but I'm guessing you don't have a credit card? I'm sort of a collector myself: I have TWW, TP, Collector's Edition, Ocarina of Time/Master Quest, and Four Swords.

I mainly bought the Collector's Edition for Majora's Mask: don't have the N64 version and Zelda 1 and 2 can be played on, uh, other systems. Master Quest is OoT with different dungeons: it's supposed to be harder, and is in 480p (?) or something.

Is Majora's Mask on Wii Virtual Console? That may be a cheaper route.

I think the Collector's Edition is easier to find but pricier, so I suggest going for OoT/MQ first, then getting the CE later.

Collector's Edition if you are interested in the NES games and haven't played Majora's Mask. Otherwise, Master Quest. Master Quest isn't the Japanese version of OoT. It features completely different dungeons and was released on the 64DD which was released only in Japan.

I had an excess 2/$40 game left behind and goozex'ed them and managed to get both for the equivalent price of $20...I think cheapass-ily this might just be your best bet Bencher

EDIT: That is to say goozex is your best bet, not hoarding 2/$40 games hah

bread's done
Back