Advice needed! should i go?

spyhunterk19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Well, tonight there is gonna be a christian concert held at the auditorium in a close by school. They are giving away 7 xboxes. One problem though, i despise faith music, with a vengeance. Is it worth the hours of torture for the xboxes? I expect about 100 people to be there, so i have a 7% chance of getting one. My brain is telling me not to go...but my cheapassgaming soul is tell me to.

are they giving away the xboxes at the end, begining or middle of the show? If at the begining or middle, then yeah, go, if they make you sit through a whole lame ass christain rock concert for them, then I'd say pass.

[quote name='punqsux']bring a friend that has an xbox your odds go up to 14%...thems good odds[/quote]

it would than make it around 101 ppl....taking the percentage down a little if im correct....either way....bring some headphones and put on a blindfold until you have an xbox in your hands or your thrown outside....thats what id do

I'd go, just take a GBA/SP. Or borrow one. Or if nothing else, just enjoy eye fucking some religious broads. IMO 7% chance is worth it.

uh yea thats kinda wierd they are giving away Xbox's at a religious rock thing go for it anyway

I dont think its weird, they give away xboxs all the time, its how they draw kids in to brainwash them....but damn 7 percent....cag...instincts....arrrrgghhh

[quote name='Smell']uh yea thats kinda wierd they are giving away Xbox's at a religious rock thing go for it anyway[/quote]

They have to attract young people some way

Good idea punq, but...the real trick is finding a friend stupid enogh to give u the xbox once he has won it...wait a minute...its a faith rock concert....shouldn't be that hard :lol:

[quote name='punqsux']bring a friend that has an xbox your odds go up to 14%...thems good odds[/quote]

so what you're saying is if he brings 14 friends who has an xbox then he's getting one for sure? hehe

just tell everyone how video games are bad and you'll go to hell for owning such a system....than walk away with 7 xboxes....im really surprised that they're not giving away gamecubes or gameboys rather than xboxes

Again, its the church trying to pass off as cool rather than....childish...thats why they are using xboxs, mabye u were right whoever posted that i could convince them that video games will take them to hell.

[quote name='spyhunterk19']Again, its the church trying to pass off as cool rather than....childish...thats why they are using xboxs, mabye u were right whoever posted that i could convince them that video games will take them to hell.[/quote]

I think if the only reason you're going is to try to win an Xbox, then it's pretty lame. I hope you have to wait until the very end of the concert and don't win a damn thing.

It won't necessarily be bad just because it's Christian rock. Yes, most Christian rock bands suck, but then so do most normal rock bands. If you don't like the message just ignore the words and listen to the music. Creed's first album was pretty good, though they've sucked ass since then.

(puts on flame-retardent clothing)

I know I'm going to catch flack for this, but...

What is the major difference between a "lame" christian rock band, and a "lame" alternative rock band?

The only difference is that the christian rock group already has a scarlet letter stamped on it because they believe something that isn't widely popular. As you can guess, I consider myself a christian. But I also think that I can see both sides of the argument.

I don't think that there is any harm in going to the concert. They might have a good show. If you win an XBOX, then it's a bonus. I say go for it and try to enjoy yourself...good luck winning the XBOX.

bread's done
Back