Advice on a confilict with third party amazon seller

Status
Not open for further replies.

needler420

Banned
I went to order some comic books on amazon from a third party seller.

I found a seller that had multiple comics I wanted and contacted the seller asking if there was anyway to combine orders so that I wouldn't get stuck paying $3.99 shipping on each book.

He gave me the whole it's how the selling system works with amazon and that he only combines shipping with certain items.

His Exact message
We do not offer combined or reduced shipping on books, dvds or cds at this time. Items in those categories have the shipping rates set by Amazon but on all other products we do offer free shipping. Thank you.

So after that I asked him if a partial refund would possible to help reimburse the shipping cost. He didn't respond so I took that as a no.

So after debating whether or not I want to go through with the order I decide I will go through will the order. Before doing so I messaged him back and said.

I understand you can't combine shipping and won't refund partial shipping. So I'm going to place multiple orders with you and since I have to pay $3.99 shipping on each item per amazon sellers that I want each order sent to me independently. So that he doesn't ship media mail for $2 dollars and pocket the rest of the shipping charges. My shipping charges were higher then the orders. So he was making his profit on the shipping and not the price of the comics.

Now I said this all to him before I ordered. Well in advance, because I purposley wanted my orders separate since I have to pay shipping on each one. He has yet to respond back.

If he shipped them together would I be in the right to file a claim against him? It feels like a half dick move but I told the seller way before placing my orders not to combine shipping.

The thing is if I knew he was going to combine shipping specially after the fact I messaged him before ordering, I would have put the orders two days apart so he couldn't combine shipping. Like I said shipping came out to be more then my orders so that and the fact I contacted him before hand is what gets me.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you wouldn't be right as that IS how selling on Amazon works for sellers. They list an item and Amazon dictates to them shipping fees that will be added automatically. It's then on the seller to work with they have. I understand where you are coming from but it's really unfair and kinda rude to try and push the seller like that. It's not their fault Amazon enforces what they do in this situation, so if you consent to buy from sellers on there it's your own problem, not theirs.

As a seller and buyer, I again understand where you're coming from but you don't really have a right to bully the seller into giving you money back since you're irked at the system. Not trying to be an ass but I hate people that gripe about this either on Amazon or eBay. This is why sellers indicate their rules in the info; it may be seem weird but selling on the internet isn't a charity service. I buy from third party sellers all the time and never press them on this as I know the system and that's just how it works.

Personal opinion aside, I highly doubt Amazon would do anything for you. You're pretty much complaining about the seller and their shipping policies and as the seller has not violated any terms, good luck with that. You also can't use "I told him to do this" in your claim, as that's not how it works on any site. You can request something but the seller is never bound to adhere to it.

[quote name='Navex']No, you wouldn't be right as that IS how selling on Amazon works for sellers. They list an item and Amazon dictates to them shipping fees that will be added automatically. It's then on the seller to work with they have. I understand where you are coming from but it's really unfair and kinda rude to try and push the seller like that. It's not their fault Amazon enforces what they do in this situation, so if you consent to buy from sellers on there it's your own problem, not theirs.

As a seller and buyer, I again understand where you're coming from but you don't really have a right to bully the seller into giving you money back since you're irked at the system. Not trying to be an ass but I hate people that gripe about this either on Amazon or eBay. This is why sellers indicate their rules in the info; it may be seem weird but selling on the internet isn't a charity service. I buy from third party sellers all the time and never press them on this as I know the system and that's just how it works.

Personal opinion aside, I highly doubt Amazon would do anything for you. You're pretty much complaining about the seller and their shipping policies and as the seller has not violated any terms, good luck with that. You also can't use "I told him to do this" in your claim, as that's not how it works on any site. You can request something but the seller is never bound to adhere to it.[/QUOTE]

I get how amazon factors in the shipping charges.

My point is since I have to pay for each shipping charge why can't I have my items independently shipped on their own then. Since I have to pay for each shipping charge. Even after the fact I told the seller to ship my orders separately since I paid each individual shipping charge. I told him that long before placing the orders.

Basically when I aksed him to combine shipping charges for me or ask for a partial refund he was a dick and said no. I have purchased multiple items before from other sellers and a lot of times they will refund some of the shipping cost in turn they get to combine your items. So both buyer and seller save money on shipping.

The way he did it was low. Specially considering I messaged him about it the whole time before.

So if he's going to save money on shipping by combining multiple orders that I payed each there own shipping cost, why should I let him save money on combining shipping ,specially based on I payed each owns shipping chage and told him I want each shipped on their own since I have to pay shipping on each one.

Every time a seller issues a refund, whether partial or full, Amazon counts it as a strike against the seller. So, if he's just a small time seller that would be quite the hit just to appease one pain in the ass buyer.

You're the reason I wish Amazon would implement some sort of block buyer option, as there are far too many dopey people who feel entitled for some reason or another.

They should copy Half and automatically allow for combined shipping. For games, if you sell more than 1 game to a buyer in the same order you get a shipping reimbursement of $2.89 for the 1st game and $1.15 for each game after that.

I personally have no issue with you requesting the orders to be sent separately. As a buyer that is your right since you have paid for individual shipping on multiple orders. I would however strongly suggest that you send the seller a message about it before you file a claim with Amazon. As others have said that is a strike against their account so I would give the seller a chance to make it right before involving Amazon directly.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I personally have no issue with you requesting the orders to be sent separately. As a buyer that is your right since you have paid for individual shipping on multiple orders. I would however strongly suggest that you send the seller a message about it before you file a claim with Amazon. As others have said that is a strike against their account so I would give the seller a chance to make it right before involving Amazon directly.[/QUOTE]

That's the part I'm talking about. People are like you are a cry baby with too much entitlement.

By the book I payed each individual shipping charge and contacted the seller about shipping each on their own. I said I want him to pay more for shipping since he wouldn't work with me. Basically doing a dick move in spite of someone being a dick to you.

The thing that pisses me off is that I didn't just spring this on him where you would be a total dick. I gave plenty of notice to the seller.

I'm pretty sure he just thought he could roll one on me and combine the shipping so he could pocket the extra and thought I wouldn't make a big deal of it.

I also haven't contacted amazon yet either. I'm not trying to be a total dick and burn the guy. I just want to know who is in the right here and who is the one that is wrong. I'm I'm in the right then I want a partial refund on shipping.

I haven't recieved the package yet but it's only one tracking # so I'm assuming he went against what I told him way before ordering and he combined my items.

[quote name='ShogunNage']just out of curiosity what books were you trying to buy[/QUOTE]

Walking dead comics:whistle2:#:twisted::evil:

[quote name='ShogunNage']im assuming early issues for a good price?[/QUOTE]

Newer issues but still a good price. I'm well aware of most of the sites and the going rates of the books. Thanks for helping though.

As a seller I can see their point, to protect themselves from dishonest people. Say you buy 5 items and they ship them in 1 box, whats to stop the buyer from saying they didn't receive the other 4 items and demanding a refund for unreceived items. Not saying that you would, but as a seller you have to be cautious of buyer/scammers as much as seller/scammers.

reason i ask if it was something easy to find i would have given some comic sites you could of order from, or you can use ebay also. i use ebay sometimes if a issue sold out or i want a variant

[quote name='RedFoxCommando']As a seller I can see their point, to protect themselves from dishonest people. Say you buy 5 items and they ship them in 1 box, whats to stop the buyer from saying they didn't receive the other 4 items and demanding a refund for unreceived items. Not saying that you would, but as a seller you have to be cautious of buyer/scammers as much as seller/scammers.[/QUOTE]

When you order multiple items from the same seller and check them all out at the same time it combines it to one order but you're still paying each individual shipping charge.

Which is why I was saying if I'm paying for each individual shipping why can't I request they be shipped each on their own. Afterall that's what I'm paying for. I also didn't just spring this on the seller. I told him that like 3-4 days before placing the order. He didn't respond so I assumed that it would automacially do that since the buyer is paying each shipping charge per each item.

[quote name='needler420']

Newer issues but still a good price. I'm well aware of most of the sites and the going rates of the books. Thanks for helping though.[/QUOTE]

in the future i would check ebay, i did the same thing as you and it sucks having to pay separate shipping charges. Plus with ebay if i buy mutiple books from the seller, i just request a total and they would only charge shipping for one book

You're an ass for even thinking you have a point. Why should he be out more money just because you have to pay more for shipping? You are the type of person whose orders I cancel because you just know they are going to pull some crap later.

Holy crap, I'm in shock that there is so much hate going on in here! I understand that the buyer needs to cover his ass by splitting up the comics into separate orders. However, it is also more than reasonable to request that the comics are shipped in separate packages if the buyer has to pay for shipping on each order. I really don't see how that would make OP an ass. :whistle2:#

I don't know why you guys are being so hard on the OP for wanting what he paid for. Sure it sucks to be so hard on the seller for having to follow Amazon's rules, but the seller accepted those rules too. It definitely isn't anything you should try and get a refund over though if it happens, it is the cost of buying stuff online. Would you complain to ebay if you bought something that said shipping was $25 and it shows up with a $5 shipping label on the box? The amazon seller at least didn't pad the shipping on his own, Amazon did that for him.

I've been pissed at Amazon before for doing the same thing. I've made multiple orders over a couple weeks where I had to hit the $25 cap for free shipping, only to have them sit on the first one until all of the others process so they can ship it all in 1 box. If I knew they were going to do that I would have waited to place my first few orders and lumped it into one big order. Shame on me for assuming that an order made 2 weeks before another would come earlier.

I've also made orders with them in my favor though where I wanted one item next day and the rest free shipping. So I make 2 orders and then they stick everything in the next day box anyway.

[quote name='PocketIguodala']Holy crap, I'm in shock that there is so much hate going on in here! I understand that the buyer needs to cover his ass by splitting up the comics into separate orders. However, it is also more than reasonable to request that the comics are shipped in separate packages if the buyer has to pay for shipping on each order. I really don't see how that would make OP an ass. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

The buyer isn't trying to cover his ass, he's quite simply being one.

If you don't like the total price, don't buy it. Free shipping isn't really free. You are always paying for the shipping.

[quote name='yourlefthand']what difference does it make if he is making money on the shipping? If you weren't happy with the final cost you shouldn't have placed the order.[/QUOTE]

This. You're asking the seller to needlessly throw away your/his money for what, to prove a point? You paid the agreed amount, and as long as the seller gets them to you in a timely fashion, that's all that matters to Amazon.

[quote name='yourlefthand']The buyer isn't trying to cover his ass, he's quite simply being one.

If you don't like the total price, don't buy it. Free shipping isn't really free. You are always paying for the shipping.[/QUOTE]

No shit shipping isn't free I paid a shipping charge for each item. That's why I requested each item be sent on there own.

I don't care if you or the seller thinks I'm an ass. All I care about is who is in the right if I file a claim.
[quote name='sp00ge']This. You're asking the seller to needlessly throw away your/his money for what, to prove a point? You paid the agreed amount, and as long as the seller gets them to you in a timely fashion, that's all that matters to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Prove a point. I don't care if he spends extra money for shipping that isn't my problem.

If you can't get how a Terms of service works don't buy and sell on amazon.

I paid a shipping charge for each item I paid for. I let the seller know to send my items on there own 72 hours before ordering and he responded to me in the middle of that to know my request. He ignored it. All I care about is proving my point. I don't care if you think I'm a dick. Learn how a system works. Even though this isn't a legal case it is a matter of legality.

tl;dr

OP, you have no right to tell the seller how to ship items. if you dont like the way the system works. DONT BUY IT (as stated earlier). you have no right to file any claim. but i know you will. go ahead, you will lose. there are no amazon guidelines directing merchants to put every item in a different box. end of story. your opinion on him being a dick matters not. he has the "law on his side" here. as each item is treated separate, regardless of your unwillingless to pay shipping. to shop on ebay if you want this kind of option.

[quote name='needler420']No shit shipping isn't free I paid a shipping charge for each item. That's why I requested each item be sent on there own.

I don't care if you or the seller thinks I'm an ass. All I care about is who is in the right if I file a claim.

Exactly. Prove a point. I don't care if he spends extra money for shipping that isn't my problem.

I paid a shipping charge for each item I paid for. I let the seller know to send my items on there own 72 hours before ordering and he responded to me in the middle of that to know my request. He ignored it. All I care about is proving my point. I don't care if you think I'm a dick. Learn how a system works. Even though this isn't a legal case it is a matter of legality.[/QUOTE]

You paid for each item to be shipped to you. You didn't pay for them to be shipped separately.

If you didn't like the price you shouldn't have placed the order.

It's been a while, so I don't know if this is still the case, but when a buyer buys multiple items from the same seller in the same transaction, Amazon treats it as a single order on the invoice. Amazon will only allow one tracking number and one shipping confirmation for that order. The seller is doing exactly what Amazon tells him/her to do in this situation.

[quote name='yourlefthand']You paid for each item to be shipped to you. You didn't pay for them to be shipped separately.

If you didn't like the price you shouldn't have placed the order.[/QUOTE]
exactly. OP, if you want, think of it this way: you are paying shipping for the box and postage. but that is also for handling. he has to take his sweet time putting it in the box. separate items, separate time putting in the box. therefore, you pay.:booty:

[quote name='yourlefthand']You paid for each item to be shipped to you. You didn't pay for them to be shipped separately.

If you didn't like the price you shouldn't have placed the order.[/QUOTE]

Yes you do. That's how amazon sellers accounts works. When someone orders multiple orders they are supposed to ship each order or their own. That's why a automatic shipping charge is applied per how the system works. It's that normal $3.99 charge that is automatic. When a seller combines items they are taking it into their own hands. That isn't how the TOS works on amazon. That is supposed to be like that even if someone doesn't request the items be sent separate.

Most people wouldn't complain though when this situation happens as no one would care. Expect for the fact of me and the sellers previous conversation pissed me off and not I'm going to be spiteful regardless of what people think.

You want to know how ill know i'm right? When I open a claim and win. ill come back and let you know. Based on previous posters I know I have a legit claim.

please let us know. i look forward to this. do you not know how long amazon has been running the marketplace? dont you think if they wanted to offer a combined shipping option they would have? their systems are some of the most advanced in the world i think they could have done it if they wanted.... but thats not how they designed it. and now you think its some kind of oversight. nope. this is the way it is. you pay shipping on every item and the seller ships under a single invoice.

edit: meh, im over it. good luck with whatever you decide to do. other threads to read! :D

[quote name='needler420']No shit shipping isn't free I paid a shipping charge for each item. That's why I requested each item be sent on there own.

I paid a shipping charge for each item I paid for. All I care about is proving my point. I don't care if you think I'm a dick. Learn how a system works.[/QUOTE]

Well, since you're so knowledgeable about Amazon's terms of service for sellers, please tell where it states that multiple item orders must be packaged and shipped separately. All I can find in regards to multiple item orders is:

Seller Shipping Rates
When you purchase a new, refurbished, used, or collectible item from a seller at Amazon Marketplace, you pay immediately, online. Included in your payment is a pre-calculated fee for shipping.

When buying from a seller, your shipping fees are fixed according to the type of product. Rates are based on shipping a single item, and purchasing multiple items from a seller results in multiple shipping charges.

Nowhere does it guarantee, or even insist, that your items will ship separately.

Like it or not, profit is made on the shipping costs of some items. Look at items for sale for .01. Why else would a seller even bother if they stood to lose money?

On the other hand, if you were to buy a heavy OG Xbox and only paid the 3.99 shipping fee, would you complain that you paid too little and insist on paying extra since it's not fair to the seller?

Amazon is not eBay, so don't go expecting them to follow eBay's methods. You know the final cost of your purchase before you finalize your order. Nobody held a gun to your head and made you do it.

The seller could have offered a little customer service and offered you a partial refund for the shipping fees, but that doesn't mean he is obligated to or even ship items separately.

[quote name='AllahBomber']please let us know. i look forward to this. do you not know how long amazon has been running the marketplace? dont you think if they wanted to offer a combined shipping option they would have? their systems are some of the most advanced in the world i think they could have done it if they wanted.... but thats not how they designed it. and now you think its some kind of oversight. nope. this is the way it is. you pay shipping on every item and the seller ships under a single invoice.

edit: meh, im over it. good luck with whatever you decide to do. other threads to read! :D[/QUOTE]

They do offer combined shipping for thrid party sellers on amazon. Not every seller uses it.

So then I told him I will just pay each shipping charge and requested each item sent separate.

[quote name='sp00ge']Well, since you're so knowledgeable about Amazon's terms of service for sellers, please tell where it states that multiple item orders must be packaged and shipped separately. All I can find in regards to multiple item orders is:

Nowhere does it guarantee, or even insist, that your items will ship separately.

Like it or not, profit is made on the shipping costs of some items. Look at items for sale for .01. Why else would a seller even bother if they stood to lose money?

On the other hand, if you were to buy a heavy OG Xbox and only paid the 3.99 shipping fee, would you complain that you paid too little and insist on paying extra since it's not fair to the seller?

Amazon is not eBay, so don't go expecting them to follow eBay's methods. You know the final cost of your purchase before you finalize your order. Nobody held a gun to your head and made you do it.

The seller could have offered a little customer service and offered you a partial refund for the shipping fees, but that doesn't mean he is obligated to or even ship items separately.[/QUOTE]

I don't care about the seller making money off the shipping charges so does many people that is irevelant.

I care that I paid multiple shipping charges and requested each item sent separate since I have to pay each shipping charge.

[quote name='boosted02gt']I personally have no issue with you requesting the orders to be sent separately. As a buyer that is your right since you have paid for individual shipping on multiple orders. I would however strongly suggest that you send the seller a message about it before you file a claim with Amazon. As others have said that is a strike against their account so I would give the seller a chance to make it right before involving Amazon directly.[/QUOTE]

This guy knows what he's talking about.

[quote name='thelonepig']It's been a while, so I don't know if this is still the case, but when a buyer buys multiple items from the same seller in the same transaction, Amazon treats it as a single order on the invoice. Amazon will only allow one tracking number and one shipping confirmation for that order. The seller is doing exactly what Amazon tells him/her to do in this situation.[/QUOTE]

This is what I need more knowledge on because if that is the case then yeah I'm in the wrong. A factor in my case is I contacted the seller through amazon before ordering and requested that since I was paying multiple shipping charges that he send my items each on there own.

This is what I was thinking when I saw how the transaction is combined.
If that's the case what I should have done to prove my point and be spiteful is checkout each order at different times. Then for sure he would have had to ship each on there own. I should have just checked them out at separate times.

It's basically in amazons hands as to who will be right and who is wrong. Posts are conflicting in the thread and so is me and the seller.

[quote name='kingtut313']typical asshole buyer smh[/QUOTE]

I'd rather be hated for who i am than loved for who i am not.

[quote name='needler420']This is what I need more knowledge on because if that is the case then yeah I'm in the wrong. A factor in my case is I contacted the seller through amazon before ordering and requested that since I was paying multiple shipping charges that he send my items each on there own.

This is what I was thinking when I saw how the transaction is combined.
If that's the case what I should have done to prove my point and be spiteful is checkout each order at different times. Then for sure he would have had to ship each on there own. I should have just checked them out at separate times.

It's basically in amazons hands as to who will be right and who is wrong. Posts are conflicting in the thread and so is me and the seller.[/QUOTE]

I sell some things on amazon. Multiple items ordered at the same time by the same buyer will get one shipping label by default. There is no option for adding another tracking number.

Even if you had ordered them all separately the buyer could have shipped one package. All they would have to do is mark the subsequent orders as shipped and add the first tracking number.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you really need to get over your idea that you paid for the items to be shipped separately.

[quote name='yourlefthand']I sell some things on amazon. Multiple items ordered at the same time by the same buyer will get one shipping label by default. There is no option for adding another tracking number.

Even if you had ordered them all separately the buyer could have shipped one package. All they would have to do is mark the subsequent orders as shipped and add the first tracking number.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, but you really need to get over your idea that you paid for the items to be shipped separately.[/QUOTE]

From a techinal standpoint you do pay for shipping separately per $3.99 shipping charge. It's a matter of when you check out. If you check out all the items at the same time amazon combines the orders into one invoice but leaves every shipping charge. So in a techinal sense you are paying shipping for each item.

It's just wheter or not amazon lets the seller combine shipping per their TOS. Which it appears they do.

In order to do what I was attempting I needed to check out one item at a time with a long enough gap to let processing start. It would have not cost me any more money. Just a delay in delivery but I would have got the seller to spend more. You probably don't even need to wait any time for processing. If you just check one item out of your cart at a time it will make each it's own invoice.

[quote name='needler420']From a techinal standpoint you do pay for shipping separately per $3.99 shipping charge. It's a matter of when you check out. If you check out all the items at the same time amazon combines the orders into one invoice but leaves every shipping charge. So in a techinal sense you are paying shipping for each item.

It's just wheter or not amazon lets the seller combine shipping per their TOS. Which it appears they do.

In order to do what I was attempting I needed to check out one item at a time with a long enough gap to let processing start. It would have not cost me any more money. Just a delay in delivery but I would have got the seller to spend more. You probably don't even need to wait any time for processing. If you just check one item out of your cart at a time it will make each it's own invoice.[/QUOTE]

I'm telling you, the main rule for shipping is that you have to have it in the mail on two days. You would have had to wait quite a while to get your way. Why does it matter that much to you?

[quote name='needler420']Expect for the fact of me and the sellers previous conversation pissed me off and not I'm going to be spiteful regardless of what people think.
[/QUOTE]
This should be the word except, not expect.

Except: a grammatical word indicating the only person or thing that does not apply to a statement just made, or a fact that modifies the truth of that statement

Expect: confidently believe something: to believe with confidence, or think it likely, that an event will happen in the future

Used in a sentence:

We can expect you to be an ass about this whole thing, except you are trying to say you are not. Expect something special in the box, except pubes may not be enough for someone like you.

[quote name='burritoman']This should be the word except, not expect.

Except: a grammatical word indicating the only person or thing that does not apply to a statement just made, or a fact that modifies the truth of that statement

Expect: confidently believe something: to believe with confidence, or think it likely, that an event will happen in the future

Used in a sentence:

We can expect you to be an ass about this whole thing, except you are trying to say you are not. Expect something special in the box, except pubes may not be enough for someone like you.[/QUOTE]

You should except the buyer always wins as I won my claim.

Sellers are allowed to combine items for shipping. The reason I won is because I made the request and it was ignored. Amazon said when a buyer pays multiple shipping charges and requests separate shipping that it has to be honored since the buyer is paying the shipping cost.

The dumb ass here is the seller. Rather then do a partial refund in a case he didn't have a stance he took it to trial and lost. Now he got negative feedback and amazon made it stick.

Reading through here, I see a lot of "I don't care..." in relation to the sellers plight in conjunction with the Amazon rules, but who says that the seller himself shouldn't be saying the same thing about your situation?

I just don't understand continuously stating that you don't care about his situation while expecting him to care about yours.

Personally, if I were buying comics, I would hate to have them shipped separately as, in my opinion, that's just more opportunity for loss and/or damage. A single bagged and boarded comic in an envelope isn't going to make it through the postal system nearly as nicely as 5 or 6 of them packed together in a box.

Just my two cents though.

[quote name='dv8mad']Reading through here, I see a lot of "I don't care..." in relation to the sellers plight in conjunction with the Amazon rules, but who says that the seller himself shouldn't be saying the same thing about your situation?

I just don't understand continuously stating that you don't care about his situation while expecting him to care about yours.

Personally, if I were buying comics, I would hate to have them shipped separately as, in my opinion, that's just more opportunity for loss and/or damage. A single bagged and boarded comic in an envelope isn't going to make it through the postal system nearly as nicely as 5 or 6 of them packed together in a box.

Just my two cents though.[/QUOTE]

While I do agree this was a personal matter.

i understand your point... i had a similar issue with an ebay seller...
With a good amount of time noticed i asked him if he could combine shipping on two games that i was planning on winning through auctions.

He never replied so i was like whatever i still want the games... Afterwards after i actually did win both games and he finally messaged me back telling me that he had already packaged both games separately, that he read my message too late.

I pretty much begged him to packed them up in one package but it was too late according to him. So whatever i payed $4 of shipping for each game.

Package arrives and both games came in one package.... he pretty much put my shipping money into his pocket...

pissed me shaqfu off!

i say fight for your rights! he better mail them separately and not in one package!

[quote name='Barney']i understand your point... i had a similar issue with an ebay seller...
With a good amount of time noticed i asked him if he could combine shipping on two games that i was planning on winning through auctions.

He never replied so i was like whatever i still want the games... Afterwards after i actually did win both games and he finally messaged me back telling me that he had already packaged both games separately, that he read my message too late.

I pretty much begged him to packed them up in one package but it was too late according to him. So whatever i payed $4 of shipping for each game.

Package arrives and both games came in one package.... he pretty much put my shipping money into his pocket...

pissed me shaqfu off!

i say fight for your rights! he better mail them separately and not in one package![/QUOTE]

As much as I know I was a spiteful prick about it that is the bottom line.

With your case though you have less of a stance. It's more so that you knew what you were getting etc.

With amazon those shipping charges are automatic unless the seller is setup to combine shipping or offer a partial refund. All I did was make a request with shipping on something that you pay for. That's how I worked it and won the claim.

You probably wouldn't have won your case if you tried to dispute that with ebay. I wasn't dumb I waited to open the claim in till I knew the seller had no chance.

He tried saying that he can't combine items that are fufilled through amazon even though he was the direct shipper and it wasn't shipping from an amazon warehouse as he was claiming. I think that did him in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back