Advice on Target's Nintendo 2DS deal this week.

sirdudeoi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I wasnt able to price match the target 3ds xl at walmart to stack with the $50gc this week, so now I'm considering going in on the 2DS offer at target instead. This is for my daughter's x-mas gift, and I'm thinking it might be a better fit she's a 5 year old.  

It seems like an okay deal seeing as it comes with the Mario Kart download and a $20 gc.  Are there any better deals?

Since she's 5 and Nintendo has basically given up on 3D games, the Target deal is great for her or anybody in the family. If you buy two, you can race with her and without breaking the bank too hard. You're paying for a very comfortably designed system, a game, plus you get a $20 gift card.

For what it matters, I believe there is a warning disclaimer on the 3DS that says children under 7 shouldn't use that feature (the 3D capability that is).

My wife pointed out the 2DS to our 7 year old and she didn't like it. My daughter likes the pink small 3DS. To each his own, either way if you get the DS XL for 150 or the 2DS for 80 it's a good deal either way if you ask me.

I was going to snag me a new XL but am going to hold out for the new system. Good luck with whatever you choose and happy holidays my friend. :)

bread's done
Back