Advice Please - Selling Games Online

PacManess

CAG Veteran
Hello,

I hope I am putting this in the right forum. I am usually on the buying end of things so I don't venture much past the "Deals" forum too often, but I am hoping that some CAGs can help me decide what the best method to sell several games from my growing (grown) collection might be.

I am attempting to sell several Xbox 360 titles of varying age. Most of these titles are new and range from practically every genre (excluding driving games). I wouldn't mind selling them "all at once" but am afraid that the shipping costs and the overall dollar amount I receive would be hurt by this. However games that wouldn't normally sell (I'm looking at you Madden '06) would fit in nicely here.

What would be the best way to rid myself of 30 - 50 Xbox titles (and perhaps a used DS and games as well)? Should I put a for sale list up here? What about Craig's List? I sold an Xbox 360 on Craig's List but honestly I don't enjoy the thought of strangers coming to my apartment. I have tons of eBay experience so I have a great rating there however I hate the cut that they take. Also I'm not sure what to ask for the games if I sell them "in bulk". I'm really just confused here. Not dumb...just wanting the best possible deal for my collection of titles.

I think my plan will be this (to begin with): put up a for sale list on CAG and distribute it to my gaming co-workers, selling what I can. I had thought of trading in some stuff at GameStop but the values there aren't the best (like I need to tell anyone on this board) and I have NEVER had a good time dealing with them.

So...in conclusion...help please?!?

I appreciate anything anyone has on this or any directions that I can be pointed.

Thank you,
Jon "Pac" Maness

I would first trying to sell them here in bulk, and then if you cna't sell in blul sell them separately on E0bay or Amazon. If you sell on E-bay, I would suggest $5.00 per game for first class shipping. Yhat should cover packing, shipping and e-bay and paypal fees.

You could put up a list here, but you're going to get cherry picked for the good stuff. Otherwise your best bet is to separate games into lots and Ebay them.

bread's done
Back