Aeon Flux Movie staring CHARLIZE THERON!!!!

She's wearing too many clothes...not the correct hairstyle...green grass?! I'm beginning to suspect this was an unrelated movie that got branded Aeon Flux after it started shooting.

[quote name='jmcc']She's wearing too many clothes...not the correct hairstyle...green grass?! I'm beginning to suspect this was an unrelated movie that got branded Aeon Flux after it started shooting.[/quote]

Yeah, why is she in a field. A green field with pretty purple flowers?

](*,)

Where o where is my post-industrialist monican supermodel speedfreak dominatrix?

Trevor: You're skating the edge

Flux: I *am* the edge

[quote name='jmcc']She's wearing too many clothes...not the correct hairstyle...green grass?! I'm beginning to suspect this was an unrelated movie that got branded Aeon Flux after it started shooting.[/quote]

Yup. Just from the photos I'm starting to believe the movie is going to be nothing like the show. Hopefully right around the time of release they'll at least re-release the Aeon Flux box set for those of us that missed it the first time around. Or maybe they will make a completely new one.

I'm guessing after Monster, Charlize can afford to take a hit.

Although I'd imagine she'd want to boost her popularity.

I'm mixed on how it will be,... but I'm betting it's the Matrix meets Demolition Man meets Tomb Raider.

That equals SUCKAGE!!!

Old news though.
The film is in post production.

:)

she looks good with the dark hair. i was expecting a more slutified version though heh...but it's all good.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']I liked Aeon Flux on Liquid Television.

Didnt much care for the tv series, too much dialogue.[/quote]

I think that the TV series is an acquired taste.

Or incredibly weird.

Anyway, I bought a VHS with both the tv series and the LT Aeon, and I have to say that the TV series really grew on me. It's so unique, original, and RAW that you don't care about the mind-fuckage after a while.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'd kill to have the Maxx put on dvd...let alone a movie version...[/quote]
And Liquid Television... and The Head...

Oh well. At least I've got them all on VHS.

Hopefully if they release the Maxx on DVD it won't be truncated like the VHS version was. But who am I kidding, MTV will never put it out. They won't put out those last two Aeon DVDs either.

Yeah.... I'm worried about this movie. They should have let Peter Chung do his own animated movie, which probably would have cost only a fraction of what this movie has...

[quote name='camoor']

Where o where is my post-industrialist monican supermodel speedfreak dominatrix?

[/quote]
:rofl:
My thoughts exactly!

Well I'm sure it'll be quite horrible, especially if Peter Chung has any involvement in it. That hack hasn't done one worthwhile thing his whole career with the exception of his extremely marginal conribution to doing the storyboards for Transformers.

[quote name='Wshakspear']I'd kill to have the Maxx put on dvd...let alone a movie version...[/quote]

/is very happy to have finally dl'ed all the episodes :D

GOD that comic ruled...

bread's done
Back