AFEES Exchange sale

daknight

CAGiversary!
Dad works for the reserve army which gives me access to the militar base we have here. They were having a 'last day sale' that was from the 23 to the 24 (they were open for 35 hours...and were going to have SPECIALS from 12 am to 6 am). First we got amazing discounts on stuff!! all the stuff they put in special had 75%. Got me a Pirates of the Carribean boombox that I can plug in my MP3 with line-in for 3 dollars along with PC games with (Mass Effect at 9, Neverwinter Nights 2 at 3 dollars, Portal at 1 dollar) and 2 racing wheel with pedal package for the 360 (the Madcatz MC2 bundle) at 3 dollars each, the funny thing that those are not the important thing.

The important thing was a raffle they were helding each hour leading up to the final hour of sales (in other words 6 raffles). The first started with Ipod and the others were Blu-ray players (plus minor prices such as perfumes, etc, etc). You won't belive our luck!

The grand price was a 46" 1080P LCD Sharp Aquos HDTV...and we won it!!!!! We almost didn't if we had left earlier...but we stayed around 7 hours (yes, we were on it during the ENTIRE special, arrived at 11:50 and came out of the store at around 7) on the store hoping they either put a blu-ray player at 75%, a 19 inch TV or the 360....that of course didn't happen. I can say that the wait was all worth it when my little brother's name was called and he ran like mad to the front of the store to claim the price...is one of those moments that last and you still ponder if you are in one heck of a dream.

So yeah, that was our SUPER surprise gift to our family. Don't feel bad for my little brother on not enjoying the TV he won on his room (he lives with us by the way, so he can indeed used it on the living room). What we did was throw out his crappy 13 inch TV that had integrated VHS (yes, that is how old it was) and gave him the 32 inch TV that was in our living room...I am sure he likes THAT upgrade much more than the 19 inch planned one xP

bread's done
Back