affordable Desktop PC deals

Best bet would be to hop on Newegg, buy the components, and build it yourself. Any pre-built systems will have yesterday's hardware and not really be anything close to suitable for gaming (if that's what you want to do).

Thing is im clueless on how to go about building, plus i wont really be gaming. Just want it for normal use like grabbing a random torrent, managing my music itunes etc... Right now ive got a old emachines with only 1gb memory so just looking for a upgrade.

Know of any deals?

You might want to watch Slickdeals. Seem to be a lot of PC deals. Like right now there's a 20% off coupon for Dell Outlet. Get some pretty nice machines for around $350 after tax and shipping, but they don't have monitors. They'd probably be overkill, but if this isn't something you want right this moment, they might find a deal more suited to your needs.

Personally I do not like either brand. If you do not plan on doing any gaming that PC may be alright, however if you are interested even slightly in gaming will you most likely need to put a video card into it and because the power supply is a 220W you are going to need to upgrade that as well.

bread's done
Back