Affordable HDMI for all your video and gaming needs

[quote name='hotwls13']I always get my cables from www.monoprice.com They have great products and all the AVSforum folks swear by them.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024004&p_id=2889&seq=1&format=2&style=

$3.89[/quote]

I got that same cable (only 3 feet) for $6-7 shipped off Ebay. Works fine. I also have a "premium" cable I got from Best Buy and paid out the ass for. There's absolutely no picture difference between the two. Make sure you get a big enough cable to reach from your DVD player/PS3/whatever do your TV/receiver though. My 3 foot cable barely reaches.

[quote name='hotwls13']I always get my cables from www.monoprice.com They have great products and all the AVSforum folks swear by them.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10240&cs_id=1024004&p_id=2889&seq=1&format=2&style=

$3.89[/QUOTE]

Thats a good deal but it's 3.89 for a 1.5ft cable, great if thats all you need. I'll bookmark that site. Cable club's price is for a 1.5m, and as for the quality, It's the cable I use personally. I'll vouch for it. thanks for the site.

i like the prices on that mono site

although considering the PS3 is the only console that uses HDMI

"Affordable HDMI for all your video and gaming needs" makes me laugh ;)

[quote name='expane']i like the prices on that mono site

although considering the PS3 is the only console that uses HDMI

"Affordable HDMI for all your video and gaming needs" makes me laugh ;)[/QUOTE]

"Video" And "Gaming" Some gamers also own hd dvd/ And upscale dvd players.

Again, another compliment for Monoprice. I don't even bother checking other places after Monoprice. I just wish I knew about them when I used to buy tons of cables at CircuitCity and BB thinking I had no other option. Now, when they try to push 'high quality' or 'premium' cables on me, I just laugh.

FYI - monocables are BEAST... they are the best quailty for the money hands down, there is no way to improve a 1 or a 0 to a better quality. if ANYONE buys BB branded, or monster HDMI's, you are an asshole.

:)

I have a $3600 1080p tv, with 2 hdmi monos, and everything else, is of course from mono cable, I think i paid what, $10 a peice, for a 15ft HDMI (it needed to be ran behind the wall) and I think a 25ft optical (tos) was $8

Monocable is the shiznit. PEROID. BEAST cables.
rofl at the stupid BB/CC sales peeps.. they will say anything.

I hate to sound noobish, but are all HDMI connections the same? Im planning on getting a PS3 early next year and my Sharp Aquos TV has HDMI ports on it....just wondering if all HDMI cables are universal. Might as well get a cable for cheap now and be ready when I get the system

[quote name='jousley']I hate to sound noobish, but are all HDMI connections the same? Im planning on getting a PS3 early next year and my Sharp Aquos TV has HDMI ports on it....just wondering if all HDMI cables are universal. Might as well get a cable for cheap now and be ready when I get the system[/QUOTE]
hdmi is hdmi. all the same.

bread's done
Back