Afrika (Hakuna Matata) and Aquanaut's Holiday English/Korean 29.90 ea. at Play-Asia

cochesecochese

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Not really sure if this is all that exciting a deal but for those of you looking for some relaxing PS3 games it just might be. These are English (Engrish?) version. Play-Asia has a good deal for these games if anyone is looking for them. As far as I know, Aquanaut's Holiday supports trophies but Hakuna Matata does not. You may encounter Japanese text in the online (photo sharing) mode.

Aquanaut's Holiday
Hakuna Matata - 29.90

Be sure and hit up the Play-Asia Coupon Thread for further discounts.

I searched but didn't find anything. Mods please close/lock/merge if this is duped anywhere else. Thanks for looking.

*UPDATE*

Both of these games are now available at NCSX for a comparable price. These are the Korean-English versions as well.

Aquanaut's Holiday - 30.90
Hakuna Matata - 30.90

Both of the NCSX deals were found by Fatbot3 so all credit goes to him. Be sure and say thanks to Fatbot3 for the new deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Was going ask if shipping was traditionally slow for Play-Asia (my copy of Hakuna shipped 8 June) but after jumping in here realized I just need to sit back and wait lol.

Anyone know of a FAQ for Aquanaut's Holiday? I'm stuck in the game.. I can't find any more buoys to progress, and the one I found is out of reach so i can't recharge it.. :(

bread's done
Back