afro samurai

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']please tell us more...[/QUOTE]
I will jump on this bandwagon...

I love this game!! Music done by the RZA, Samuel L Jackson does the voice over, and the game play is addicting! I cant ask for anything more other than a sequel lol

[quote name='crunchewy']That's nothing. I considered buying this game at least 4 times, and I have yet to tire of the thought![/QUOTE]

Please tell us more. Also, can I have a photo of you? I plan to sew it to my pillow so I am sleeping with/next to you every night.

[quote name='GenPirate']Please tell us more. Also, can I have a photo of you? I plan to sew it to my pillow so I am sleeping with/next to you every night.[/QUOTE]
Not that funny in the first thread even less so in a second thread.

Ok, not to be a troll, or anything, but the last fight ruined the whole game for me - it was super un-imaginative. Other than that, yeah, I laughed out loud a few times playing it.

[quote name='ufskenney']Not that funny in the first thread even less so in a second thread.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, glad you read both of my comments. I am also glad you took the time out of your day to post about my posts, it makes me feel so special inside. Honestly to tell you the absolute truth, I could careless about your opinion on my posts and next time don't waste your time posting about it.

[quote name='skiscaraudio']first game i wanted to play 4 times over![/QUOTE]

Why? Its not that good at all. You should play Bayonetta.

[quote name='GenPirate']Thank you, glad you read both of my comments. I am also glad you took the time out of your day to post about my posts, it makes me feel so special inside. Honestly to tell you the absolute truth, I could careless about your opinion on my posts and next time don't waste your time posting about it.[/QUOTE]

That's great, but next time offer something to improve the thread and not spam the board with your jokes. There were 2 threads that I thought might have an interesting topic and read them. Both ended with your lame joke and no worthwhile comments from you. Maybe next time you will decide to not waste all of our time and not post.

[quote name='ufskenney']That's great, but next time offer something to improve the thread and not spam the board with your jokes. There were 2 threads that I thought might have an interesting topic and read them. Both ended with your lame joke and no worthwhile comments from you. Maybe next time you will decide to not waste all of our time and not post.[/QUOTE]
Please tell us more. Also, can I have a photo of you? I plan to sew it to my pillow so I am sleeping with/next to you every night.

[quote name='EarthBound Sucks']Please tell us more. Also, can I have a photo of you? I plan to sew it to my pillow so I am sleeping with/next to you every night.[/QUOTE]

Lol, I like your avatar by the way.

Picked it up @ the GS sale as well, I enjoyed the show, thought the demo was decent so it should be worth more than the 10 I paid for it.

[quote name='GenPirate']Thank you, glad you read both of my comments. I am also glad you took the time out of your day to post about my posts, it makes me feel so special inside. Honestly to tell you the absolute truth, I could careless about your opinion on my posts and next time don't waste your time posting about it.[/QUOTE]

If you could care less about any of this, why did you even bother with your first post then? Don't get butthurt when nobody laughs at your jokes.

bread's done
Back