After a long hiatus, Livetnediser is back with a new tradelist!!! WTTF Digi Dev Saga

livetnediser

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Wow, it's been a while guys, but with college and jobs and everything I just plain old have not had time to play games. I'm back now, though (sorry if any of you PMed me and I didn't respond). Here is my new, updated list (I have not looked at at any of these games in months, so if you're interested in something, let me know so I can double check the condition. All Xbox PS2 or GC will be pretty good-near mint):
(all complete unless noted)

Xbox:
Guilty Gear X2
Manhunt
Metal Slug 3
Raze's Hell
Sonic Heroes
Chronicles of Riddick
Rainbow Six 3 (no instructions)
World Championship Poker
Lord of the Rings: Return of the King

PS2:
PS2 console (not slim-line, considering trading this)
Star Ocean (the over box is a little smooshed)
Front Mission 4
Gungrave
Silent Hill 2 GH
Gungrave Overdose
Final Fantasy X-2
Bad Boys: Miami Takedown (if you actually want this, don't get mad at me when you realize how much it sucks)

GC:
Skies of Arcadia Legends (sealed)
Wind Waker
Megaman Anniversary
Megaman Network Transmission
Tales of Symphonia
Pokemon Colloseum
F-Zero GX
Super Mario Sunshine
Baten Kaitos

PS1:
Broken Sword 2
Final Fantasy Anthology (non-gh, no soundtrack)
Final Fantasy Origins
Final Fantasy IX
Grandia
Legend of Legaia
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Torneko
SaGa Frontier 2
Silent Hill
Threads of Fate
Tobal #1

Stuff I probably won't trade unless the deal is too sweet to pass on:
Shin Megamia Tensei: Nocturne
Rez
Resident Ø-4 on GC
Conker Live and Reloaded
Suikoden II
Valkyrie Profile

Things I am looking for are:
Digital Devil Saga
Any of the NIS RPGs on PS2 (Disgaea, etc.)
DS games (especially Super Mario 64)
Cubivore

Shoot me PM if you see something you like or have something I want. Thanks!

I have a sealed copy of Cubivore but the only thing I'm really interested in on your list is Rez...and I don't think a Cubivore/Rez swap is your idea of a sweet deal, haha.

[quote name='livetnediser']Wow, it's been a while guys, but with college and jobs and everything I just plain old have not had time to play games. I'm back now, though (sorry if any of you PMed me and I didn't respond). Here is my new, updated list (I have not looked at at any of these games in months, so if you're interested in something, let me know so I can double check the condition. All Xbox PS2 or GC will be pretty good-near mint):
(all complete unless noted)[/QUOTE]

Gungrave
Silent Hill 2 GH
Gungrave Overdose
Clock Tower 3
Megaman Anniversary
Tales of Symphonia
Grandia
Parasite Eve
Parasite Eve 2
Silent Hill

I am interested in those games. CML.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63662

ahmedmalik...really interested in Digital Devil Saga. Can anyone tell me how to send PMs now (there used to just be a little button on every post, now I can't seem to find it."

Interested in: Grandia, Final Fantasy Anthology (I'm not willing to trade Disgaea, but I can possibly trade my other NIS games)

I have a Digital Devil Saga Collector's Edition (sealed) that I may be willing to trade for some of your PS1 Final Fantasy's.

bread's done
Back