After an eternity it is here Postal 3 !

kklems

CAGiversary!
Feedback
58 (100%)
Looks like running with scissors is about to release the third game in the Postal Series: Postal 3. I thought this was never going to come out but I can remember playing P1 and some epic MP matches on P2:STP. I think I will pass until there are some reviews and footage because this was supposed to come out years ago ala Duke Nukem and also have console versions so I wonder if they are just cobbling a game to release. Should also be available on steam

http://www.postalgames.com/servlet/StoreFront Exclusive physical copy via RWS

Press release http://www.runningwithscissors.com/pre-order-postal-3

Specs Supported OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB for XP / 4GB for Vista – Win 7
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 16 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, keyboard, mouse

Recommended

Supported OS: Windows® 7 / Vista / Vista64 / XP
Processor: core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 2 GB for XP / 4GB for Vista – Win 7
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 16 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card, keyboard, mouse

Postal 2 was/is one of my favorite games ever.... maybe it's the immaturity of it all, but being able to light someone on fire and put them out by peeing on them is classic. Gonna wait on reviews here too, but will eventually bite on this one too.

It showed up on Steam a few weeks ago. No price, though, release date just says December 2011. No multiplayer, also it is a third-person shooter. So yeah, I guess it will be a wait and see thing.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Postal 2 was/is one of my favorite games ever.... maybe it's the immaturity of it all, but being able to light someone on fire and put them out by peeing on them is classic. Gonna wait on reviews here too, but will eventually bite on this one too.[/QUOTE]

OMG

I've heard about the Postal games, but have never played them. Hearing stuff like this MAKES me want to play them. Yeah, I'll agree its immature--but what the hell. Its a video game fantasy, let it be immature, because there is no way any sane person would act this out in real life. (And if you did, the local cops would be totally justified in shooting you down).

bread's done
Back