After X-Mas Shipments Coming Soon?

stf3

CAGiversary!
Well now that the x-mas rush is over and I actually have $400 plus to spend on a new console I am interested in obtatining a xbox 360. Anybody have any idea when another shipment of xbox 360s will arrive?

[quote name='srfnscubamunkey']my walmart has gotten about 4 in every 2 days for the last week or so[/QUOTE]

Nice, I'll have to check my local walmart then.

yeah... my tru actually had some in stock for more than 12 hr. before sold out...

anybody who wanted 1 should be able to get 1 before Feb. IMO..

[quote name='sadunclesnugglez']Ya, I pre-ordered my 360 back in July and still no sign of it... almost forgot about it![/QUOTE]

that sucks..

My EB & Gamerush finish up all their preorder last week...

things seem to settle down quite a bit now...

Still no call from my GameStop. I called on 12/23 and I was still like 50th in line waiting for a new one. I think I was originally about 100th, so they've probably only gotten in around 30 and the rest were cancellations. Not exactly the weekly replenishments like was originally promised.

If I wasn't just holding the place in line for my buddy that wants one but is too lazy to really try to get one, I would have asked for my $50 back a long time ago. Definitely won't be pre-ordering a PS3 from here. I'd rather take my chances waiting outside BestBuy again.

Well I got a 360 today! YAY! :lol: We finished our pre-orders (mostly because no one was coming to pick theres up) so I was able to snag one. Picked up PDZ w/ it.

Anyone have any idea about when Walmart may be getting more? I want to just exchange the xbox360 I have instead of trying to send it to MS. The threads about missing systems are starting to worry me.

Sorry guys. Microsoft just announced that they're not making anymore 360s. Go buy one off of EBAY for 3,000 dollars.

I'm bumped up to the current third in line at GameCrazy... In other words, because my luck is dogshit, the next shipment with me two 360s.

January 1st at Wal Mart.

Each store will receive 12 systems MINIMUM. They have been directed to hold them till Sunday morning,

My local Walmart got 4 today.
I could have got another but the price on Ebay has dropped down so low its not worth it.

[quote name='CapAmerica']If you don't mind buying them online I recomend this site:
http://bensbargains.net/xbox360/xbox360.php

It keeps track of all the major online sites. So far I've only seen the $1000 Bundles come back in stock, but they sell out within 10min. I also have circuitcity.com set up with my local stores so it will tell me the second they get them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've been checking this site all the time for the past week or so. Ever since those CircuitCity bundles that I missed out on, there's been nothing really just overpriced bundles.

I would expect them to be start coming online soon, with stores probably getting 360's for the end of this week or begining of next week.

Well, I stopped in at my local Gamestop yesterday. Turns out, I'm #59 on the list and the clerk told me they just broke the 50's on the list so I might be getting mine soon. This kind of sucks now because I got some pretty sweet games for x-mas (DQ8, PoP3, Far Cry) and I won't have time to play everything....

bread's done
Back