Aftermath for iOS is FREE today only

[quote name='Fire_Thief']It's shovelware... but put it in the iPod thread.[/QUOTE]

You are a douchebag.

it has 445 ratings with an average of 4 stars.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']Honestly, I don't like it. It's my opinion. Get up off me.[/QUOTE]

After trying it out myself, I've come to the conclusion that your attitude and opinions are both bullshit. Thanks for coming.

Seriously, I think it's funny how people get so upset at a person just because their opinion and point of view is different from yours. It's fine if you don't agree with Fire_thief, but you don't need to attack him for it. You can always just ignore his post and move on.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']It's shovelware... but put it in the iPod thread.[/QUOTE]

Says the guy who has put up countless shovelware threads at prices that are not deals. I think you're just mad that someone beat you to this :lol:

[quote name='mxpowar']Thanks OP. This game looks like really good, ESPECIALLY if Firethief says it's shovelware.[/QUOTE]

Truer words have never been spoken :D

What's the deal with Fire_Thief?

To be honest, I like the comments he makes... he is not your typical "hardcore Call of Duty, Halo, FPS" guy...

He is more "gamer" than most of you, guys...

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']What's the deal with Fire_Thief?[/QUOTE]

I think his pic just makes him look douchy. People just assume what he posts is in a douchy tone.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']I think his pic just makes him look douchy. People just assume what he posts is in a douchy tone.[/QUOTE]

hehe... maybe. Well... I think he is a nice guy. I really don't know the hate.

Altough... he should shave that beard. He looks kinda douchy because the beard.

[quote name='TravistyOJ']I think his pic just makes him look douchy. People just assume what he posts is in a douchy tone.[/QUOTE]

Agree!

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']hehe... maybe. Well... I think he is a nice guy. I really don't know the hate.

Altough... he should shave that beard. He looks kinda douchy because the beard.[/QUOTE]

I think its the angle of his eyes. He is looking down on you, with cool disregard. It's like he's saying, I don't really care what you have to say, because you are inferior to me. At least, that's what it looks like. I got no beef with the dude. I just think it's funny how defensive people got.

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']hehe... maybe. Well... I think he is a nice guy. I really don't know the hate.

Altough... he should shave that beard. He looks kinda douchy because the beard.[/QUOTE]

What beard? Are we looking at the same douche? I see some dirt and/or shadow but nothing to qualify as a beard.

I also don't understand how he is "more gamer" than most of us. What qualifies as a gamer? Obviously you are the king shit of gamer rules and should outline it so we can follow it and be considered gamers.

[quote name='Ecto311']What beard? Are we looking at the same douche? I see some dirt and/or shadow but nothing to qualify as a beard.

I also don't understand how he is "more gamer" than most of us. What qualifies as a gamer? Obviously you are the king shit of gamer rules and should outline it so we can follow it and be considered gamers.[/QUOTE]
GOD!

I'm so conflicted! Do I hate Fire_Thief or not?

[quote name='rayne117']GOD!

I'm so conflicted! Do I hate Fire_Thief or not?[/QUOTE]

Just make a list with all the pros and cons...

I think the point we can all take away from this thread is - Fire_Thief ... it's time to grow a beard ... one that you don't cut or maintain ... just grow it for like 6 months and then post a photo

[quote name='Fernando Rocker']He has a new picture now![/QUOTE]

And I'd still like to bitchslap the taste out of his mouth for the remarks he makes here.

[quote name='etcrane']I think the point we can all take away from this thread is - Fire_Thief ... it's time to grow a beard ... one that you don't cut or maintain ... just grow it for like 6 months and then post a photo[/QUOTE]

Neckbeard maybe? :lol:

Thanks for making a separate thread. I don't usually pay attention to the main ipod one, but I let my dad know about this and he's downloading it right now.

bread's done
Back