Again (DS) $10.00 @ walmart.com

Looks interesting. For 10 bucks Ill give it a shot.

Am I completely overlooking it or can you not check to see if a store has a item instock anymore? Thought you used to be able to. I wont bother calling because they wont know what I want but I hate fighting my way through their store for no reason.

Only some items allows you to check to see if a store has it instock. Walmart B&M prices are usually different from the website. Shipping is $0.97 to your house or you can get free site to store shipping.

By far Cing's weakest adventure game for the DS (they also did Trace Memory / Another Code and Hotel Dusk). Still worth picking up for $10.

If you have/use Discover, it's an extra 5% ($0.50) in cashback if you link from the ShopDiscover site. For me, that covers the tax.

[quote name='morrodox']By far Cing's weakest adventure game for the DS (they also did Trace Memory / Another Code and Hotel Dusk). Still worth picking up for $10.[/QUOTE]

It's really too bad about Cing since Trace Memory was good and Hotel Dusk was fantastic. I wish somebody would bring over Last Window (Atlus?).

[quote name='hostyl1']If you have/use Discover, it's an extra 5% ($0.50) in cashback if you link from the ShopDiscover site. For me, that covers the tax.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I always forget to check shopdiscover.com. Between that and the cheap shipping F going to the store, Ill just order it online and wait since its virtuallly the same price when its all said and done.

Again, the game is called Again. Again, I feel that this game, Again deserves more attention. lol

Still waiting for Last Window, own both Again and Hotel Dusk.

Last Window got a europe release so you can still get it in English. Given how Nintendo of america operate, there might not be a USA release

[quote name='Vinny']It's really too bad about Cing since Trace Memory was good and Hotel Dusk was fantastic. I wish somebody would bring over Last Window (Atlus?).[/QUOTE]

It's always possible, but I went ahead and bought the U.K. release since there's been absolutely no announcement. Also got the U.K. version of the sequel to Trace Memory (Another Code R) since I can play it thru GeckoOS.

RIP Cing.

It's also $9.99 (even though it may be tagged $29.99) @ Best Buy.

I got Again and Patapon 2 for PSP for $15 with their current promotion. :D
(buy any 2 games under $19.99 and the cheaper game is 50% off)

[quote name='Gameboy415']It's also $9.99 (even though it may be tagged $29.99) @ Best Buy.

I got Again and Patapon 2 for PSP for $15 with their current promotion. :D
(buy any 2 games under $19.99 and the cheaper game is 50% off)[/QUOTE]

I just bought two games for $10 each from them last week and had it shipped to store. How would I go about getting them to give me 50% off from one of them if I've already paid for it? :whistle2:( I haven't picked them up yet.

bread's done
Back