Age for trade in?

Stargun007

CAGiversary!
Does EB have a rule where you have to be 18 to trade stuff in? For some reason, I vaguely remember hearing something about that a long time ago, but I'm not 100% sure. The reason I ask is because I want to trade in some games for NFL 2K5, but my parents won't take me because they want me to try and sell my games for even more at a garage sale or something.

Right now EB has the deal trade in 2 select games to get NFL 2K5. That is probaly why he wants to trade them in at EB.

If you MUST get rid of games...sell them.

NEVER trade them to EB or Gamestop...I hate watching little kids get screwed out of SO much money and not being able to offer more (while in the store).

My parents won't let me sell them online, so that's out of the question. And I don't mind trading in games I paid $5 for and I'm never gonna play again and get $10 each. That's good enough for me. But back on topic- is there an age requirement at EB?

Sell em. NFL 2K5 is only $20. You could sell games, buy NFL 2K5 and have some extra $$!

I was gonna trade in Socom II and they offered me $10. I walked away. Then, they offered me $15, and I ran, then my friend offered me $30!

To answer you're actual question, I am pretty sure you either have to be 18 or have someone be there that is 18 (I think it's supoosed to be a gaurdian or something, but it never seems like they care so long as somebody with a valid ID signs for it).

That's what I thought, but my friend just told me he traded in games a long time ago and didn't have any problem. I'm thinking that maybe they thought he was 18. My birthday is only in a few weeks, though, so I guess I'll just wait.

I'd give your EB a call and see what they say. Some places may be more lax than others, depending on their general clientele.

I just traded in 3 of my $5 games from CC, and I got ESPN and $10 store credit...w00t

They dont ask for an age...i'm 15 and they didnt ask me

I ended up just calling, and they said that there is no age requirement at all for any trade in deal. However, I was just talking about it with a friend, and he said at Gamestop, you need to be 18 in order to get cash, but not credit. Just FYI.

bread's done
Back