Age of Conan Free Trial Code!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thekrakrabbit

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
Special shoutout to Jakejkjaw for giving me this code (topic a bit below mine), and I did get the a-OK to give the code away.

Play Age of Conan (the MMO) for free forever up to level 20 with the trial code I have. Granted, if you sign up before a set time, you will have access to that feature.

However, this code I have will give you the "Enruned Kosalan Ring", which grants its bearer in-game damage bonuses.

First, a little contest. Name what game this quote is from:

"Wake up and smell the ashes"

So you got a free code from someone in this forum for the purpose of giving it away in this forum? What's the point of this?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Could have, but didn't. This is more of a contest-type thing though that me and Jakejkjaw thought of.[/QUOTE]

Could've held a "contest" in that thread. A whole new unnecessary topic shouldn't have been made.

I hope I win so I can start a new thread where I give it away in a contest where people write song lyrics about how great I am for giving away codes.

[quote name='louiedog']I hope I win so I can start a new thread where I give it away in a contest where people write song lyrics about how great I am for giving away codes.[/QUOTE]

??? How great you are for giving away codes? I hope you are not suggesting that is anything like what I'm doing?

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']??? How great you are for giving away codes? I hope you are not suggesting that is anything like what I'm doing?[/QUOTE]

No, of course not. Just like I didn't think that when you started threads for those other codes you received from CAGs.

I think it's pretty neat, I played Anarchy Online for 4 years, kinda interested to see how Conan is...Thanks KrakRabbit and Jakejk :)

OP is a giant... *fill in the blank*

He takes codes from other CAGs and decides to hold contests and have other users beg for them??? Instead of actually contributing to the community?

He even tried to sell a freaking code after he won it in a contest.

Of course he quickly changed his mind ("Ok guys I won't sell it now!" ) and he only created a "contest giveaway" because CAGs called him out on trying to sell the demo code first.

Jesus Christ man, do you really need attention that much??

Wow, I give codes away for free to the community and you guys jump all over me? I mean seriously. Just how many useless, ungreatful people are there on here?

Well, anyway, in light of such events. I am giving away another code. HAVE FUN!

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Wow, I give codes away for free to the community and you guys jump all over me? I mean seriously. Just how many useless, ungreatful people are there on here?

Well, anyway, in light of such events. I am giving away another code. HAVE FUN![/QUOTE]

Aw what, you didn't make another thread for another pointless giveaway?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back