Age of Conan Free Trial? Is there one?

sleepy180

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hey, does anyone know if there is some kind of free trial for age of conan? I think i read that there is a free trial for like 2 weeks but I cant seem to find where. Can anyone link me to it or if you have a free trial that you don't need, i would really appreciate it if you would pm me.

Thanks

Once you pay for your full first month, Funcom will grant you a guest pass.

So if you haven't already bought it or already obtained a guest pass then you can have mine, assuming I keep the subscription.

[quote name='ekard']The trial funcom has out appears to be a money scam. Please refer to http://www.mmorpg.com/discussion2.cfm/thread/191200 as I have not examined it in detail but it seems funcom wants money to play a FREE trial.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if I would call it a scam. Funcom is trying to recoup bandwidth/support costs. If you give your buddy a trial key, they either can install from you DVDs or play 2.99 to download from a Funcom FTP. The trial is still free, it is obtaining the client that could potentially cost money. I am sure there are other ways around this, that are not so legal, but I can understand Funcom's perspective. The game install is a good 20 gigs, a trial would be a similar size. That kind of bandwidth can get costly quickly.

Sleepy, if you are still interested in a trial, after reading this, pm me and I will generate a trial key from my account.

[quote name='chodax']I am surprised they just don't do a p2p method to let people download the client[/quote]I think they are using P2P and still charging hence it seems like a scam.

does anyone have a free trial key they can give me? I have been wanting to try this game< already downloaded and installed it, just want to try before buying, not a huge fan of WOW but really want to find a mmorpg I can get into. Please email me at [email protected] if you have one, thanks guys!

Yeh, same here. I have it installed and such also, just don't have a key. Heard it was a pretty "gory" game to. Have been trying to located a guest key...:cry:

I am out of codes for right now -- once I am able to generate more, I will respond. I would continue posting, because there are other members that have the game.

just an update since now buddy codes are out. Anyone have a spare one for me? I would really appreciate it. I am in the warhammer beta and it is absolutely crappy. The only thing that it does is make me want to play WoW again. But i'de like to try out age of conan please.

Howdy, anyone got a buddy key they can hook me up with, was thinking bout buying it this week, but i would like to try it before i go spend the $60 for it.

I am also looking for buddy account free trial. My reason is because I am unsure the game will run on my computer. I am trying to play it on my new laptop, but it has a crappy built in video card, but I know it has 384mb built in ram and can do most of what I need for this game. Other than that I am well above the minimum requirements. Before I go all out and purchase the game, however, I want to be sure I can play it on my laptop. So, yeah if anyone out there wants to help a brother out, I already have the client on my laptop fully updated and rearing to go, and all I need is the trial code. You can email me at [email protected] at any time if you want to help me out. Thanks a bunch!!!

[quote name='eswat']Forgot I still had some buddy keys (four actually).

PM me your email and I'll send you one. No reply within 24 hours = out of keys, but I'll update this post too[/QUOTE]

PM Sent :)

Once anyone is able to generate more passes I would love to be able to try this out. I have my doubts about how playable it would be on my PC and want to try it out to make sure.

I'll get on that train if anyone has an extra buddy code. Thinking of changing to it if its better or as good as wow.

I'm really wanting to try this game, but I'm not sure if I wanna spend the money buying a copy if there's a chance that I wont like it - I probably will like it from what I see so far..

I know there have already been a lot of requests but can anyone give me one of their free trial keys please?? I would be very grateful :bouncy:

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers! :)

bread's done
Back