Age of Conan skinned computer, beta keys

The "did not qualify" reply means you didn't get a beta key. You're still in it for the computer I think.

[quote name='Burchamj']thanks.. signed up
so, what are the qualifications, as i did not qualify?[/quote]

The only "qualifications" that I saw was if you ran windows, connected to the internet, and you sign up for their newsletter. Past that it's probably random.

[quote name='masterofdarkness']nah, I inputted mine and i can download the beta now, I am downloading it later, but to answer your question, mine works.[/quote]

Did you just copy and paste? Both codes I've gotten say invalid. Maybe it's firefox.

Its been quite a while and I have not gotten an email from them stating yay or nay on the beta code yet. How long does it usually take?

Try a different email. I got nothing to my hotmail account but I got a response right away at another email. Did not get any codes though.

I want into this beta but just cant get a code. Hell I even preordered the game and still have not got a beta code.

Those not getting emails did you notice the red text under the check box?

*This box must be checked in order for us to send you the Beta Code to download Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures Online Beta if you qualify.

I kind of feel bad trying over and over again for a key, but I got one for myself, and called my friend up and he kept trying, and got one... make sure when you download to turn off your router firewall.. the nat firewall. I was getting 1 kbps with it on.. almost 1000 with it off

so this means there are still keys

They sent me emails with new codes (because the two I got didn't work) So now I have an extra. What ever will I do with two?

Nvm i just got 2. Ill make a trade if anyone wants mine. Dear god by the time i can download 13 gbs the beta will be done lol. O well.

bread's done
Back