Age of Empires 2 for DS (pic!)

xspeedracerx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is from the new Nintendo Power, or so I'm told. Also there is Golden Eye pics.

GoldenEye: Rogue Agent
Electronic Arts, June 2005

The DS version of his FPS set in the Bond universe looks mighty impressive. As in the console game, you'll play a renegade 00 agent armed with a synthetic eye that gives you special powers. While in the employ of Goldfinger, you'll face off against a number of other infamous Bond villians, including Dr.No, Oddjob, and Xenia.

DS Innovations: The bottom screen in ROgue Agent acts as a HUD from which you can check ammunition levels, hack electronic devices, decode security systems, etc. Far more exiting though, is the fact that the game will feature a variety of wireless multiplayer modes that support up to 7 players.

If you're lying, I'm going to find you and string you up. STRING...YOU...UP!

If you're not lying, then please, excuse me while I do a happy jig.

my god empires looks hot, it seems theres 5 good games being announced for the ds per week, theres no way im going to be able to keep up once fall rolls around

I couldn't believe all of the upcoming DS games when I looked at my brother's new NP today. They have a huge list in their DS preview section.

bread's done
Back