Age of Empires Online

Khalid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Anybody else have signed up for the beta?

I have never play a MMO-RTS before, so I am not sure how the 24/7 will works.

I signed up.

[quote name='Megazell']
Up And Coming Freeware Games!

Age of Empires Online

http://www.microsoft.com/games/en-us/community/pages/gamescom.aspx

35mpf0l.jpg

Exciting news from GamesCom! The best-selling real-time strategy series of all time continues with Age of Empires Online! Join friends and friendly rivals from around the world as you create a living, growing online empire. Centered around your unique online capital city, embark on quests, play with or against friends, and immerse yourself in epic tales, quirky characters, adventure, history and strategy. Age of Empires Online will offer free-to-play experiences via Games for Windows - LIVE.

2wf7be8.jpg

2kps9i.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I really like the art style, I saw a bunch of people complain about it. I can't wait to see what the achievements list for this will look like.

Looks awesome!

I have been an Age fan since day 1. If anyone can pull this off, AGE can do it.

I just signed up for the beta. I have never been a part of a beta before, but I am pumped for this one.

Wow... I did not know about this till i read it here... defiantly signing up for the beta maybe get my friends to sign up too...

I signed up.

See how it goes. I couldn't beleive they were just giving this away?

Persistant worlds are interesting...

I am really looking forward to this... I have been playing Evony and My Empire via facebook... I think i will switch over to this...

Signed up for the beta. This is a really good idea, the game looks awesome in that video on their website. I haven't played AoE since II but this looks really cool, I like the community aspect it appears to have.

[quote name='LoneLaser']Tell us how it is! I signed up but haven't been picked yet. Age of Empires II is still my favorite game.[/QUOTE]

If you played AoE2 & 3, it'll feel very familar.

Can't really say much because of the NDA.

[quote name='xycury']If you played AoE2 & 3, it'll feel very familar.

Can't really say much because of the NDA.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with this but I think it's more 2 than 3.

[quote name='Megazell']I would agree with this but I think it's more 2 than 3.[/QUOTE]

I would agree with you too.

3 had some of the city building that offered shipments, but this one takes it as upgrades instead.

City is still there.

I'd say a 4/5 to 1/5 split with a heavy homage to AoE 2

I loved 2, and three has grown on me. (It's not necessarily worse; it's just different.)

Too bad I wasn't selected for the beta.

bread's done
Back