Age of members poll.

[quote name='daphatty']Another misplaced topic Optimus. Having a bad day are we? =D>[/quote]

It was a mistake......its great that I have you here to keep pointing it out, though....you're really on top of your shit. Did the CIA put you on this assignment, or is it a private endeavor?

[quote name='Snake2715']Ok...

So what if you ARE 25?

Do I get my choice?[/quote]

see the first post, then consider yourself under :D

good one, I have often wondered this myself. I feel that we should have an age limit to partisipate. over 18!!! If you were not weaned on an atari, banned for life!!

The words of an grumpy old man

2 years short of 40.

So, yes, it is possible to still be a CAG after 25.

When I used computers as a kid, they were called teletypes, and they printed like a typerwriter to large rolls of newsprint. Programs were stored on ticker tape. Modems were cradle like devices that you put a phone handset into--remember, back then almost all phones were the same style. Games consisted of a text version of Trek and Adventure, Mugato, and variations of tic-tac-toe. Computer graphics consisted of ASCII posters of the Starship Enterprise.

I remember when one of my friend bought a Sinclare (?) kit, and my school had "IBM Pet" computers and dummy CRT terminals.

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Snake2715']Ok...

So what if you ARE 25?

see the first post, then consider yourself under :D[/quote]

Wow I wonder if its safe for me to drive home now after work? I cant believe I missed that....

Oh well I put under anyway...its all frame of mind. I wish I was still 9.

[quote name='Spiritseed']Geez most of the people on here are old.... I fit into the under 25 slot.....barely..[/quote]

I'll bet there's a lot that are under 25. They just haven't gotten out of classes yet. Check back later tonight and it may be a totally different story.

[quote name='Snake2715'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='Snake2715']Ok...

So what if you ARE 25?

see the first post, then consider yourself under :D[/quote]

Wow I wonder if its safe for me to drive home now after work? I cant believe I missed that....

Oh well I put under anyway...its all frame of mind. I wish I was still 9.[/quote]

haha, I just couldn't let the moment slip by w/o comment :)

I'll pass on being 9 again, but I'd happily re-live some of my college years ;)

[quote name='Togepy']"IF YOU AREN'T POSTING A SPECIFIC GAMING DEAL, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!"[/quote]

Watch out, grayghost will flame you for doing the right thing :roll:

Granted, a lot of 'kids' are probably still at school, but I'm still surprised at the response so far. But yes, wait till, say, Monday, after the weekend.
But yes, I don't feel so old either anymore : )
waxHead: I'll split the difference--let me do my senior year in HS, then my first 2 or 3 years in college. 'Those were the days.'

[quote name='videogamejunkie']good one, I have often wondered this myself. I feel that we should have an age limit to partisipate. over 18!!! If you were not weaned on an atari, banned for life!!

The words of an grumpy old man[/quote]

Watch it, mister. Don't you get us young 'uns upset because in 20 years or so, we'll be the ones working and paying all the taxes to support you old geezers while you sit in a comfy chair all day watching TV. ;)

Please don't take those previous words seriously. I respect you adults highly (there are always the exceptions, though...), but you should treat us "young adults" with the same respect. There are a number of us who may not be 18 yet, but not all of us are so immature that we shouldn't be allowed to "partisipate." I understand you are probably speaking in jest, but I get so annoyed at how some adults tend to stereotype teens in negative ways.

[quote name='videogamejunkie']good one, I have often wondered this myself. I feel that we should have an age limit to partisipate. over 18!!! If you were not weaned on an atari, banned for life!!

i was weaned on intellivision, but im 16. how would you categorize that?

[quote name='Scrubking'][quote name='Togepy']"IF YOU AREN'T POSTING A SPECIFIC GAMING DEAL, IT DOESN'T BELONG HERE!"[/quote]

Watch out, grayghost will flame you for doing the right thing :roll:[/quote]

I love you buddy. You've got it all figured out.

i'm all for that, even though i'm a mere 20 years old. i may be young, but i'm as good a failure as someone 15 years my elder!

these kids nowadays, what with their six-button controllers.

[quote name='SS4Brolly'][quote name='Bobbin']I'm 6[/quote]

UNDERAGE USER ALERT! BAN HIM!

Kidding.

I'm under 25.[/quote]

OMG LOLMAOFL!!!1!!!!!1!!!!

TAHT'5 50 FUNNY!!!1!!!!111!!!11

U R TEH MATSER!!!

I'm 29 and maybe over the fact that over 25 is winning goes to support all those marketing demographics that the average gamer is in his or her late twenties.

absolutely classic. i'm over here laughing my ass off, about to pee my pants :lol: . that kid's pretending, by the way. but, he definitely puts on a good show *holds laughter so as to not wake parents up*
:shock: -- by the way, i'm 14. don't stereotype teens :evil: ! you were all a teen once, you gotta be to get through life, just imagine and think back... :shock:

I'm 30. It was hard jumping the gap from 20-something to 30-something. ugh, I'm getting old. I remember being a kid and thinking 30-somethings were "responsible adults".... Well, I still don't feel like a "responsible adult". Actually, I don't feel much different than I did when I graduated high school.

Something I realized the other night: You know you're getting old when various commercials use the music you grew up with. But the worst is when you see commercials for Time-Life collections of the music you grew up with! ;)

It's not how old you are but how old you feel! :D

bread's done
Back