ahhh cant decide so will let the cags decide

Smell

CAGiversary!
okie doke so here is the choice i have 120 dollars i can get
a brand new ps2 with 30 dollars thrown in by my mom or should i get all these games from TRU

Super Dodge Ball - $10
Crimson Skies - $15
Dead To Rights - $5
Deus Ex: Invisible Wars - $10
Futurama - $10
Hunter: Redeemer - $10
Metal Arms - $10
MGS2: Substance - $8
Roadkill - $10
XIII - $10

and have money left over for future deals

If you get the PS2, do you have games already to play for it, will you be getting them at the same time as you're getting the system or getting them later on down the road?

To echo the poster above, how long before you can pull together some scratch to buy some PS2 games?

I mean, my vote is for the PS2, but it doesn't do you much good if you've got no games for it.

Also, PM'd you.

well...myself i hardly play my PS2 anymore but that isn't saying there are not any good games for the systems. I would look at the PS2 exclusives coming out and see if you want any of those. if you don't save your money and not get one

i got a few games for it
my old one broke like a month ago (it was 3 years old)

i have
Devil May cry
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Madden 2003
Midway Arcade Treasures
NHL hitz 20-02
Red Faction 2
Time Crisis 3
Tony hawk 4
WWE crush hour
Freekstyle
(added freekstyle on edit)

I'd go with the PS2 than, at least you'd get use out of the games you already have. Plus, I'm sure you'll be able to find deals on those games and others (including ones for your new PS2) down the road.

Err, MGS Solid 2 Substance for ps2 is $8 from Toy's R Us? I only heard of people getting it that cheap for xbox. I can't even find it for ps2 where I live.

I would get the games. If you had a PS2, then you have already played all the games you had. Get some new games, even if they arent great, they are new and enjoyable.

I would go with the ps2, i'm sure those TRU titles will be litering ebay so that leaves you plenty of time to get them later.

bread's done
Back