AHHH, taskbar and Desktop icons not showing up!

LarryGe

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This just happend all of a sudden yesterday, whenever I turn on the computer, the taskbar and desktop icons don't show up. The windows start menu doesn't show up either if I press the windows button on my keyboard. I can't access anything at all. I tried pressing ctrl-alt-delete and starting up the control panel or windows explorer, and then the taskbar flickers like ten times and dissapears! Please help

Here .. borrow mine. I dont need it

taskbarey5.jpg

[quote name='LarryGe']This just happend all of a sudden yesterday, whenever I turn on the computer, the taskbar and desktop icons don't show up. The windows start menu doesn't show up either if I press the windows button on my keyboard. I can't access anything at all. I tried pressing ctrl-alt-delete and starting up the control panel or windows explorer, and then the taskbar flickers like ten times and dissapears! Please help[/QUOTE]Sounds like explorer.exe is asploded. Have you been tinkering with stuff recently? Installed anything new?

[quote name='LarryGe']no I hanven't tampered anything lately, is just happened[/quote]

Time to reinstall the windows. :eek:

What's up with all of the 'panic button' Windows tech support threads here in the last couple days? It's all making me very nervous.

bread's done
Back