Air Traffic Chaos - coming... soon?

PleasantOne

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
I enjoyed the demo of this on the Nintendo channel, and have been looking for it to come out. Does anyone know if it's out yet? Originally I'd heard it was coming today, but now Amazon says September 9th. Did it get pushed back, or is Amazon wrong - anyone know?

VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR TASTE To release this game around sept 11.

i might try it next week (would of got it this week but Gamefly sent me a game that wasnt even on my list anymore and tied up my final spot)

I might GRAB this and clubhouse games at meijers

It's in stock at Amazon. I'm probably just going to buy it since I thought the demo was decent... simple gameplay ideas, but things seem like they can get very complex very quickly, which I like.

My dream is to one day port the old C-64 classic Kennedy Approach to be an XBLA / PSN game. (updated for the full-on HD experience of course). :bouncy:

[quote name='slidecage']VERY VERY VERY VERY POOR TASTE To release this game around sept 11.
[/quote]

:roll: I'd love to hear your justification for that one, even at the risk of being Slidecaged.

Mine has just shipped from Amazon. I've had it pre-ordered for a while. I'm getting my Dad a DS for Christmas and he's a retired Air Traffic Controller.

Should be at Target or BestBuy stores. Gamestop isn't carrying this one. And really? Poor taste because it's almost the 11th? Wow.

I played a little of the demo (just one of the tutorial sections) and never got back to it but it seemed pretty cool. I hope they put the demo back up on the Nintendo Channel so I can try it again.

Why do I have a feeling this is nothing like the one I enjoyed in my childhood and would frequently keep planes teetering at the edge of disaster for hours and hours?

[quote name='slidecage']well gamefly shipped it.. exp. date Monday- weds

well mazes of fate ds will hopefully hold me over till that[/QUOTE]

But isn't Mazes of Fate not released until 9-16? Or are you talking about the beta?

[quote name='zatos']But isn't Mazes of Fate not released until 9-16? Or are you talking about the beta?[/QUOTE]

no clue all i know is Gamefly shipped it out 9/9 from cali and usually takes 3 to 4 days (sometimes 5 days) to get there..

Might come today probally more tomorrow..... so will know more then. I think amazon already had it for sale as well

Got it monday off gamefly. Played it around 2 hours.. bored with it and will be sending it back today

Easy is just too easy but hard the planes just slam into each other...

if there was a free mode maybe i would of played it more but just 15 maps is just lame.

game moves way too slow in easy mode as well

I could see this game falling to 9.99 within a month

It's not a bad diversion for an hour or two, but it's not incredibly deep and gets boring pretty fast.

Ah well, I was hoping for an "Aerobiz" type game.

I ran into a problem on Normal mode on the first airport... told a plane to hold taxi after landing to wait for another plane to pass, then directed him to a gate. A minute later he starts yelling at me (the icon flashing), but there was no entry in any of the 8 slots to select him, so I couldn't respond... stress meter kept climbing, and I eventually lost because I couldn't contact him. WTH?? Did anyone bother testing this game before release?

[quote name='guyjr']I ran into a problem on Normal mode on the first airport... told a plane to hold taxi after landing to wait for another plane to pass, then directed him to a gate. A minute later he starts yelling at me (the icon flashing), but there was no entry in any of the 8 slots to select him, so I couldn't respond... stress meter kept climbing, and I eventually lost because I couldn't contact him. WTH?? Did anyone bother testing this game before release?[/QUOTE]

what do you mean 8 slots.... the 8 gates were filled or just nothing was listed.

I noticed a few times nothing is listed. and the game lags very bad

[quote name='guyjr']I ran into a problem on Normal mode on the first airport... told a plane to hold taxi after landing to wait for another plane to pass, then directed him to a gate. A minute later he starts yelling at me (the icon flashing), but there was no entry in any of the 8 slots to select him, so I couldn't respond... stress meter kept climbing, and I eventually lost because I couldn't contact him. WTH?? Did anyone bother testing this game before release?[/quote]

I think you have to keep the arriving plane in the air until another plane departs. I think stress would rise while he is in the air, but probably not as much. You have to tell them to adjust their speed though, as they could have a mid-air collision if another plane arrives.

I don't know, I quit playing it already. :lol:

bread's done
Back