AK Designs Rocker 100 Series Gaming Chair - BestBuy $44.99

I strongly reccomend trying these out before buying. They look amazing on the website. But when you see it in person, especially a used one... ugh.

Its a plastic chair w/ a fabric cover thrown over it. The fabric gets all pilled up like a cheap sweatshirt that has been through the wash too many times.

You can buy new covers which is nice, its just that the cover itself is kinda ghetto and not like your average bear.

Also, if you do a little research online, you'll find these chairs don't last very long. I can personally attest to this. The chair was quite comfortable but it's made entirely from hollow molded plastic and it just wears out and breaks eventually.

I imagine that children could probably use it much longer but I'm an adult and it only lasted about a year with me.

I own one of those chairs.
DISADVANTAGES:
1. The fabric is a bit on the cheapo side and will start to accumulate lint balls.
2. The clips that secure the seat cover to the chair pops out on occasion
3. The rocker will come apart from too much weight or plopping down on it too hard.
4. Rock to far back and you fall backwards. (might be an advantage for some)

What I did to mod the chair:
1. Added foam padding to the seat bottom and back. (Much better feel)
2. Used a full automotive seat cover
3. Used ratcheting tie downs to keep the rockers from popping apart. (This works very very well)

Overall the chair is unique, it keeps you erect even when rocking back and forth. (this might be an annoying feeling to some) After the mods I did, I have not had one issue with the rocker. My nephews love it. However, nothing compares to a nice comfy couch or Lazy Boy recliner.
I purchased mine when it was around 79.00 and because of the lower price, I think I will get another one.

bread's done
Back