AK Rocker chair?

Abdullah2

CAGiversary!
does anyone have this? i got one but i was thinking of returning it cuz it hurt my lower back after a while. what do yall think is the best gaming chair?

I have the rocker. I liked it for great back support, but my head was about 2 inches too high for proper support. One of the rails never quite clicked properly, coming undone after a few hours. Eventually, maybe because of this incomplete clicking, both rails started to buckle a bit. I'm under 200, so I expected it to hold up better than it did. Still, I think that this was probably an uncommon experience.

If you're not liking the feel of the rocker, consider a papasan. I got one as a gift ($100 at Pier 1 during Christmas sale). I'm loving it.

[quote name='danny90044']man just get a couch, chairs suck![/QUOTE]

I had a couch, but i took it out of room to make room. Im just looking for something that seats one at the moment.

i currently sit in my computer chair, lay down in bed, or sit on a couch when playing....the most comfortable is laying in bed.....but when i get my own place, ill be buying something close to lazy boys

bread's done
Back