AkariK's FreeBall is over, claim your freebies! Invoices out, all paid items shipped!

Castlevania Judgement art cel - $2
Hitman Absolution mousepad (sealed) - $1
Hitman Absolution tie (sealed) - $4
Hitman Absolution tieclip (sealed) - $5
Tekken 6 preorder bonus - art cel+sleeve tattoo (new/sealed) - $1
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (sealed with slipcover) - $3

Hitman Absolution tie (sealed) - $5
Hitman Absolution tieclip (sealed) - $6
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (sealed with slipcover) - $5
Rise of the Argonauts (Prima) (sealed) - $2

Hitmanbrave Absolution tie (sealed) - $6
Hitman Absolution tieclip (sealed) - $7
Final Fantasy 7 Advent Children (sealed with slipcover) - $6

Magic the Gathering Planeswalker deck, Black (sealed) - $2
Magic the Gathering Planeswalker deck, Blue (sealed) - $2
Cushion - Jigglypuff (5" square) - $2

Assassin's Creed II - $4 Emoney244
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
(has a Best Buy exclusive character code, I'm guessing it's unused) - $4 Emoney244

Growlanser swag - $7
Mirrors Edge Hardcover Guide - $3
Sky Crawlers - $4

I'd put $1 down on the Star Trek movie credits if you'd let me. I'm assuming this is for Into Darkness, right? :V

I was interested in getting FF 7:Advent Children but the price has crossed my budget.

It's selling for $10 new on Amazon. Am I missing something here? Is this some other edition that I don't know about?

[quote name='aptanor']Growlanser swag - $7
Mirrors Edge Hardcover Guide - $3
Sky Crawlers - $4

I'd put $1 down on the Star Trek movie credits if you'd let me. I'm assuming this is for Into Darkness, right? :V[/QUOTE]

I would have said yes, but I think it's too close to the ending time now. Yes, these are for the new one opening next week, from the Esurance promo.

[quote name='jatink129']I was interested in getting FF 7:Advent Children but the price has crossed my budget.

It's selling for $10 new on Amazon. Am I missing something here? Is this some other edition that I don't know about?[/QUOTE]

Well, all current printings don't have a slipcover, if that matters to you.

Also, updated to here.

[quote name='AkariK']
Well, all current printings don't have a slipcover, if that matters to you.

Also, updated to here.[/QUOTE]

Aah! Thanks. That's probably it.
Didn't strike me at first.

Slipcovers mean a lot to some collectors. I love movies and have a huge collection but I couldn't care less.

Hour and thirty to go...Can hardly wait. :)

[quote name='Dinosaurdaniel']er guess ill say it again lol

The Darkness- $2[/QUOTE]

My bad, I forgot I had multiple Darknesses in the auction, I updated you on the wrong one.

Assassin's Creed II - $5 Emoney244
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
(has a Best Buy exclusive character code, I'm guessing it's unused) - $5 Emoney244

Assassin's Creed II - $6
Rage Anarchy Pack + Sewer Missions code (sent by PM)- $1 jatink129
Kung Fu Panda 2 (with slipcover) $4

And it's over. Thank you everyone, and feel free to claim freebies by post or PM. The two extra ones are already claimed!

Will be working on invoices within the next couple hours.

=\ Your two extra items were claimed before the lowball was over? What if the person who claimed them was outbid? That's a little disappointing, I would've claimed both of them beforehand if you had said this was allowed.

[quote name='Blade']=\ Your two extra items were claimed before the lowball was over? What if the person who claimed them was outbid? That's a little disappointing, I would've claimed both of them beforehand if you had said this was allowed.[/QUOTE]

Sent him a pre-typed PM the moment that second hand hit 2:59:59am. :\
And those freebies were what I stayed awake for, in the first place.

Oh well. C'est La Vie.

[quote name='jatink129']Sent him a pre-typed PM the moment that second hand hit 2:59:59am. :\
And those freebies were what I stayed awake for, in the first place.

Oh well. C'est La Vie.[/QUOTE]

Then congratulations on sniping your free items, buddy. Looks like you're happy with yourself at least. "Oh well, c'est la vie." :roll:

[quote name='Blade']Then congratulations on sniping your free items, buddy. Looks like you're happy with yourself at least. "Oh well, c'est la vie." :roll:[/QUOTE]

You misunderstood me.
I didn't win the freebies!! :(

And I quoted you, because I agreed with your sentiment.

Though, AkariK hasn't responded yet, and if it turns out that I got them, I'm going to feel like a right arse! :whistle2:#

Edit: looks like I may have won atleast one, so I do feel like an ass. But my original sentiment still stands.
Sorry.

[quote name='AkariK']Actually, jatink only won 1 item in the auction, so he can only pick one. I'll update when he tells me which.[/QUOTE]

It's fine. I thought people were claiming items before you officially ended the auction, but I didn't see anything in the OP saying it ends when you post that it's over. That's just a formality I'm used to in other lowballs, kinda like how contestants on Jeopardy wait for Alex to finish reading the clue before buzzing in. ;) I would have chosen the Star Trek vouchers first, but if those are already claimed, I'd like to claim Lady Sia and Driver GH instead. :D

[quote name='Blade']It's fine. I thought people were claiming items before you officially ended the auction, but I didn't see anything in the OP saying it ends when you post that it's over. That's just a formality I'm used to in other lowballs, kinda like how contestants on Jeopardy wait for Alex to finish reading the clue before buzzing in. ;) I would have chosen the Star Trek vouchers first, but if those are already claimed, I'd like to claim Lady Sia and Driver GH instead. :D[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't bother with that rolling end time stuff. I promote sniping! (for better or for worse, I suppose)

The tickets and BB code DO go to jatink. I just need to finish sorting everything so I can work on invoices.

[quote name='Emoney244']Could I get E.T and RE6 DLC as freebies please.[/QUOTE]

I show you only won 1 item - jatink sniped AC2 at the end.

Damn my Jiggly-puff Cushion got sniped... I hate auctions, because they always reward those who wait till the last second. Oh well nothing I can do about it if I have work.

[quote name='DanteWarrior']Since re dlc freebie is gone, can I have spongebob gba game instead. Will make the payment tonight[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say it's gone, I don't know if Emoney is going to take it or the ET game =/ But I'll just give you spongebob.

bread's done
Back