AkuRit new here

AkuRit

CAG Veteran
Hey guys just thought that I would introduce myself to the site. This site is looking really good to me so far and I hope to get to know all of you guys better.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy AkuRit. Get ready to amass a pile of more video games than you know what to do with :)[/QUOTE]
That scares me dude...

[quote name='AkuRit']That scares me dude...[/QUOTE]

Are you sure you're in the right place? j.k. I own less than 20 games myself. Welcome :)

I hope you're willing to spend the time to get to know all 50,000 of us, and you're not just SAYING that like other people I know that only pretend to be interested so they can wake up in the middle of the night, steal your car, and drive off with your wallet.

[quote name='Maklershed']Howdy AkuRit. Get ready to amass a pile of more video games than you know what to do with :)[/quote]

Yeah, this is probably one of the few sites you'll go broke by saving a lot of money.:lol:

[quote name='AkuRit']That scares me dude...[/QUOTE]
Your title says it all though, "Cheap Ass Newbie". If a branding worse in gaming than Newbie, I don't know what it is. Why would you make a topic to bring this to everyones attention...newbie. :newbie: Lol, Welcome though, you'll enjoy yourself once you become familiar with the regulars.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']posting about paddlin', you guessed it that's a paddlin'[/QUOTE]

Postin' about a post about paddlin', you better believe that's a paddlin'.

[quote name='2poor']Postin' about a post about paddlin', you better believe that's a paddlin'.[/quote]

You're just looking for an excuse to lay skin on Ikohn's backside. ;)

bread's done
Back