Alan Keyes sues Obama to provide proof of US birth

BigT

CAGiversary!
http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2008/11/20/18552283.php

I myself don't really care, since I'm also a naturalized US citizen (kind of like Obama probably is... ;)), but it would be pretty funny if it turned out that president elect Barry Soetoro, I mean Barrack Obama, didn't accurately disclose his place of birth... the total cluster fuck ensuing would be so entertaining that I'm hoping (against big odds) that this turn out to be true... (of course, McCain was also born outside of the US... so he should have been disqualified as well in the interest of fairness...)

Alan Keyes is acting like a scumbag. He was always an idiot and a joke but at least he looked pious while doing it.

Now though...

[quote name='BigT']
I myself don't really care, since I'm also a naturalized US citizen (kind of like Obama probably is... ;)), but it would be pretty funny if it turned out that president elect Barry Soetoro, I mean Barrack Obama, didn't accurately disclose his place of birth... the total cluster fuck ensuing would be so entertaining that I'm hoping (against big odds) that this turn out to be true... (of course, McCain was also born outside of the US... so he should have been disqualified as well in the interest of fairness...)[/quote]
Just for the record.

This rule.

Is fucking retarded.

Alan Keyes is a dingbat. He thinks Senators should not be directly elected by the people but appointed by their state legislature. He disowned his lesbian daughter.

bread's done
Back