Alan Wake $31.59 Amazon sold by river road

jacobeid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
http://www.amazon.com/Alan-Wake-Xbo...r_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285890941&sr=8-1

Amazon has the regular edition of Alan Wake for $27.60. This is sold by River Road though so add in $3.99 for shipping. I spotted it not too long ago for $27.60 with FSS and Prime eligible so it may come back..who knows.

Even the TIV went up from $15 to $18 in the past couple days.

Still slightly cheaper than B&M stores when you factor in tax and the $39.99 tag.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, earlier today I put it in my cart for $27.60 and it qualified for prime. Sorry everyone. I'll edit the thread, but I'll send a message to a mod to delete.

I guess still at $31.59, it's cheaper than any B&M stores right now. I'll leave it up in case someone finds any use for it. Sorry it isn't the deal I thought it was.

[quote name='Fire_Thief']I really, really want the CE of this. I hope I can get it for $40 new one day...[/QUOTE]
It was like $40 new for a week, 2 weeks ago, the CE that is :(

Just completed the game yesterday, and the DLC today. Can't wait for the next DLC and the full game sequel they're planning. Absolutely loved this game and it's definitely worth $30-$40, imo.

I originally paid $40, traded it in for $25, and then bought the LE for $40 on amazon whenever it was at that price a few weeks back.

Easily one of my favorite 360 games and one of the only reasons I'm really keeping it around. Seems like 360 exclusives I'm into are very light..but this game is just exceptional. Can't wait for the final DLC.

I might note that this is the only game I've purchased twice.

bread's done
Back